SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Jared Taylor: Are we a country or a joke?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jared Taylor: Are we a country or a joke? Login/Join 
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted
If there are no borders between third world shit holes and countries that are welfare states, what's gonna happen?

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Not sure I’m seeing Americans or English in that picture. Conflict of interest?

Mexico should open its borders first. Ironically, they enforce their borders to the south yet insist we open ours?

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12712 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Repel all boarders.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
This BS could end tomorrow, or at least be dealt with in the majority, if the US would simply shut down all electronic transfers of money by illegals from the US to Mexico and other South American countries, and if the US would immediately terminate all US government funding of these countries. Something tells me the governments of these countries would do just about anything to keep that money flowing, because without it, they don't exist.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:
Repel all boarders.

I read that as repeal all borders on my first try.

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3514 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Are we a country or a joke?

Without enforcing our border, we are a joke.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24050 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post