SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Speaking of Muslims - I mean US Congresswoman
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Speaking of Muslims - I mean US Congresswoman Login/Join 
posted
Yep. We got two Muslims in the US Congress courtesy of the democrats in Michigan and Minnesota. If you’re of the opinion that Islam is incompatible with American values then this might be of interest to you.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news...181105161422470.html

Posts: 3953 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Hell yeas and we've got a lesbian indian, too. Did we get any trannies?

since I brought up the lesbian indian let's segue into the lesbian cowboy joke for the youngsters here that may not have heard it. Smile

An old cowboy sat down at the bar and ordered a drink. As he sat sipping his drink, a young woman sat down next to him. She turned to the cowboy and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"

He replied, "Well, I've spent my whole life, breaking colts, working cows, going to rodeos, fixing fences, pulling calves, bailing hay, doctoring calves, cleaning my barn, fixing flats, working on tractors, and feeding my dogs, so I guess I am a cowboy."

She said, "I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about women. When I shower, I think about women. When I watch TV, I think about women. I even think about women when I eat. It seems that everything makes me think of women."

The two sat sipping in silence.

A little while later, a man sat down on the other side of the old cowboy and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"

He replied, "I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian."

Posts: 4695 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I might be a lesbian, too...

Posts: 13096 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thing is a lesbian is a WOMAN who likes other women!

For ME:
DA/SA= Sig 9mm
Striker fired= Glock 9mm
If it's a .45= 1911
Suppressed= HK in .45
I like anything in 10mm

Posts: 1442 | Location: VA | Registered: July 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zdog16:
Are you sure?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zdog16:

One could identify as a woman, right?

Posts: 13096 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
We got Ocasio-Cortez too, the first special needs candidate elected to Congress Big Grin

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:
We got Ocasio-Cortez too, the first special needs candidate elected to Congress Big Grin

That's not noteworthy, village idiots get elected all the time, it's the only way to get rid of 'em now that you can't just toss them in a river.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Ilhan Omar is being reported to have married her brother which is the last time I checked anyhow is still illegal in Minnesota. She did this to commit immigration fraud to get him into the country.

Her district includes the Cedar Riverside area of Minneapolis which is otherwise fondly referred to as Little Mogadishu. She won this seat by more than 50 points.

My son is a real estate broker in Minneapolis and he tells me there is a trend of Somali's paying cash for some pretty nice homes in the suburbs away from the enclave of Little Mogadishu.

The day is coming when Minneapolis will be changing it's name to Mogadishu.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8524 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is absolutely disgusting what has happened to Minnesota with the importation of tens of thousands of primitive tribal Muslims, thanks in large part to Lutheran Social Services and Catholic relief services.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5158 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BMR:
It is absolutely disgusting what has happened to Minnesota with the importation of tens of thousands of primitive tribal Muslims, thanks in large part to Lutheran Social Services and Catholic relief services.

The Twin Cities are occupied largely by well off liberals. They think much like the Hollywood elite. It's already too late for them to realize the mistakes made by the people they put into elected office that allowed this to happen. Govenor Dayton kicked the door open to all this and the new Govenor Walz is only going to make it worse.
Democrats have always looked at immigrants as a voting block for themselves. They were supposed to line up in droves and vote for whom the Democrats told them too. They were shortsighted enough for it not to occur to them that eventually these immigrants would remove them from office and replace them with their own.

Evidenced by Omar beating a popular 22 year Democratic incumbent in the primary.

Though the liberal suburbanites may think like the Hollywood elite few of them have the means or status to remain untouched by ultra liberal policies like the elite do. They are well meaning and well to do suburbanites who are going to eventually feel the effects of turning loose this third world culture on themselves.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8524 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
ick

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BMR:
...thanks in large part to Lutheran Social Services and Catholic relief services.

It's early yet, and my memory is a little foggy this morning, but wasn't it shown that the Hadji administration was trucking these people in by the thousands and giving them sums of money as well?

For some reason I remember that. Could be wrong though.

Posts: 20081 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
The day is coming when Minneapolis will be changing it's name to Mogadishu.

So we will have two Mogadishu's on the Mississippi now.

And yes, Minneapolis and Rochester are a liberal paradise. I haven't been in a few years, but last trip, the Somalis were operating all the car rental at the airport and they had 80% of the cab driver jobs.

They all congregated downtown around the bus stops. So at least they are saving the planet by using public transportation.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20319 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in St. Cloud, MN. The town has changed drastically in the last decade. The two public high schools are now over 50% minorities. The last figure I heard was ~ 10% of St. Cloud is Somali. Sad situation. The successful and retired are leaving as fast as possible. Pitiful.

MDS

Posts: 376 | Registered: November 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
I doubt I'll ever trust Muslims as a group enough for me to be comfortable with any of them serving in our government or military. Maybe after a few decades of no bombs and such.

Maybe.

Until then, every one of them may as well be an explosion waiting to happen, a one person sleeper cell, a clever infiltrator using our own freedoms against us to eventually harm us.

Part of me even feels bad for thinking that way.

But the rest of me would rather be an asshole than caught off guard by one of the bad ones.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
I doubt I'll ever trust Muslims as a group enough for me to be comfortable with any of them serving in our government or military. Maybe after a few decades of no bombs and such.

Maybe.

A good, thorough study of their religion and the life of their founder really makes it impossible to trust them with public policy decisions. Can a "moderate" be a good neighbor? Sure, but we cannot risk giving them the keys to government.

Posts: 8614 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Harleysbluff:
I live in St. Cloud, MN. The town has changed drastically in the last decade. The two public high schools are now over 50% minorities. The last figure I heard was ~ 10% of St. Cloud is Somali.

It used to be jokingly called "White Cloud". About 97% German Catholics and Scandinavian Lutherans.

Posts: 8954 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Never better circumstances to use the term "congresscritters." Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16192 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:

Maybe.

Until then, every one of them may as well be an explosion waiting to happen, a one person sleeper cell, a clever infiltrator using our own freedoms against us to eventually harm us.

Part of me even feels bad for thinking that way.

But the rest of me would rather be an asshole than caught off guard by one of the bad ones.
I'm with you. I have a Muslim cousin-in-law with whom I have a polite relationship (his wife recently died so I probably won't be seeing him much any more), but I don't think Islam is compatible with American values. It seems to me that a "good Muslim" cannot be a "good American" and vice-versa. A Muslim following US law instead of Sharia would be a "bad Muslim", to my way of thinking.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post