SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New bike and I'm loving it!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New bike and I'm loving it! Login/Join 
posted
https://s8.postimg.org/cppizo1...20170610_1236510.jpg

They had the bike mismarked in price as an Indian Scout Sixty which has the smaller engine. It's actually just the Scout with the full size(almost 1200cc) engine. I looked at how much they wanted and jumped on it.
After I was signing, a salesman came in and told the finance guy that it was not the Sixty. I had already signed a few papers and I held them to the tag price. Shame on me I guess but it was a steal.
It is used with a little over 1K miles and some aftermarket goodies including the exhaust which sounds really, really good.
Back on a bike after 5 years felt weird but after an hour, I had it again. Enjoy.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Suppressed
posted Hide Post
Have fun!

Here is his bike:

Posts: 3229 | Location: MD | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Suppressed:
Have fun!

Here is his bike:

Thank you. Not sure why the pic didn't show up when I posted it.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Sweeeeeeeet! Indian knocked it out of the frickin park with the Scout. I'm a sportbike guy but the Scout is one Cruiser I would LOVE to own. It's such a damn cool bike.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21075 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
Gee, it's not made of plastic...we seem to like plastic around here.

Nice bike,
Enjoy,
Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4578 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rbert0005:
Gee, it's not made of plastic...we seem to like plastic around here.

Nice bike,
Enjoy,
Bob

Hahahaha. I don't mind plastic but I like steel a lot better.

Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Nice motorcycle!
I am holding out for an Indian street tracker.
Flat track fascinates me.

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Nice motorcycle!
I am holding out for an Indian street tracker.
Flat track fascinates me.

http://www.indianrider.net/thr...50-is-50-grand.1854/

Here ya go Richard. 50K is a serious chunk of change but it'd probably be worth it.

Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Enjoy your new ride! I've always liked the Indian.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5024 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
I'm not that serious.
Eek

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of valkyrie1
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Indian Club, picked up my 2017 Roadmaster a couple of months ago and really liking the ride so far.. http://www.bikez.com/motorcycl..._roadmaster_2017.php

Posts: 2303 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post