SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Cryptocurrency experts- wallets?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cryptocurrency experts- wallets? Login/Join 
That is my spot.
posted
So, have some LTC and Eth at the moment and wondering if I should move some from the coinbase online wallet....

Hardware? Good android app? Some of each? Any other logistics tips?

I am using the currency as both digital commodity and speculative endeavor.

Thanks in advance!

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2110 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
Bump

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2110 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
I like exodus. It can only be used with one computer at a time which I like. Moving it to another machine is easy. Coinbase is a necessary evil to get dollars for your crypto but the fees are murder for small amounts.

Dont lose your key though! As with any crypto wallet, you are hosed if you lose it. The hardware wallets are nice but expensive and a little too easy to lose or damage imo.

Posts: 5098 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
Excellent. Thank you. I just didn't want to rely solely on the reviews online. I will look in to exodus.