SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Assessment skills testing leads to a interview !
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Assessment skills testing leads to a interview ! Login/Join 
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Excellent! Lovely machined metals, finely finished. It is hard finding anyone who wants the best.

Conversion? I never get it right; always have to consult this or that. Using thousandths, millimeters, and fractional doesn't help!

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed my interview this morning. The heater and defroster in my old car failed last night at the start of freezing rain. Spent the night in a frozen bitch car and, this morning the darn thing worked. The company is considering me for a deburr position on the carbon brake discs and as many as 15 other parts. I'm not going to be machining there. It is 12 hour shifts which I dont like even a little. They havn't said yet who the temp service is they are putting me through. I will find out via email later today or tomorrow. My machining trade is DOA here. Three years gone by working temp jobs, warehouse jobs, things which mean nothing to me, I've spent all of $18,000.00 trying to remain here, my car now belongs in a scrap yard and I'm having free lunch at a gracious church soup kitchen today. If I take this job, I will work it for a few weeks and leave by bus. Its not for me. It had been a hard learned and costly lesson. And there it is. Frown

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post