SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Dan Bongino launches new website to replace The Drudge Report
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dan Bongino launches new website to replace The Drudge Report Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted
With credit to justjoe for first announcing this in the Trump thread, Dan Bongino has finally released his new aggregate news website to directly compete with The Drudge Report. So far it looks very well done, better than what I was expecting.

Just trying to get the word out.

https://bonginoreport.com/

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Good. I have been looking forward to this. Thanks for the post.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just added it to favorites. Thanks.

A shot not taken is a shot missed

Posts: 411 | Registered: April 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Looks much better than Whatfinger, which looks like Drudge that your dog just chewed up and spat out. Whatfinger hurts my eyes every time I open it.

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Bookmarked. Thank you.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3968 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Saved. If it proves out, I’ll dump Drudge after 13-ish years of visiting daily

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice and clean layout. I've bookmarked it.

Posts: 7549 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
thanks to you and Joe for alerting us.

I will try it

For years I checked Drudge every day. Quite often I would post on the Drudge site stories I hoped they would bring up.

Now I use that little box on the Drudge page ("Send news tips to Drudge") to tell them how disappointing they have become

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bytes:
Nice and clean layout. I've bookmarked it.

And we don't have to listen to Bongino yammer!

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
I rarely look at Drudge anymore. It's got the same flavor as "Judge" Napolitano on Fox News.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
All the News that fit to 'Click'.... Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8883 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Of course his drone workers already fucked up a headline

Pentagon Considering Sending 7k Troops to Iran – Half as Previously Reported

We are sending Troops to Iran???

Oh wait, just the Middle East to COUNTER Iran...

Dumbasses.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Beautiful Mind
Picture of DetonicsMk6
posted Hide Post
Thank You. Nice clean organized site.

Posts: 4811 | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Thanks to both for alerting me to this site!

“Dan Bongino did a soft launch of his new conservative news aggregator Wednesday morning, before starting to promote it in earnest on Twitter and his podcast later in the day, because he wanted to be sure the server could handle the traffic. A short while later, Bongino and his team had to upgrade the server because the traffic to the site was even higher than they’d expected.

“The launch was incredible. I don’t know any other way to say it,” the frequent Fox News contributor told TheWrap by phone Thursday night, adding he hadn’t expected the “voluminous” traffic in spite of the heavy flow of visitors to his other site, bongino.com. “By noon it just exploded and by the evening it was nuclear. Traffic never really slowed down.” …”

https://www.thewrap.com/dan-bo...r-upgrade-exclusive/

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8951 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Dan Bongino has finally released his new aggregate news website to directly compete with The Drudge Report.

I'm glad to see it. So far, so good.
I will add to the list I hit daily.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of anglertoo
posted Hide Post
Another great new Drudge alternative is 'Whatfinger news' at https://www.whatfinger.com/

“To see what is right and not do it, is want of courage”. Confucius

Posts: 177 | Location: North Central Connecticut | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post