SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Haircut???
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Haircut??? Login/Join 
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
One of my best friends in life cuts my hair, either in her kitchen or on her deck, depending on the weather. I usually pay her back by buying breakfast on the way in to work the next day. It works well. (Heck, she even points out when I'm "a little overdue.") Big Grin

God bless America.

Posts: 13486 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of was0311
posted Hide Post
I haven't cut hair beyond my son's buzzcut in near 30 years.

Homemade high and tights all around this weekend.

Posts: 2654 | Location: Eastern NE | Registered: July 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Broke out the beard trimmers that has some extra blade attachments and guards today and took it all off after trying a few different avenues here. My buddy from my old job is engaged to a hairstylist and she would cut my hair for $40...so I went the other route and got rid of it all. I actually kind of like it. Did some searching and found some Wahl cordless clippers with great reviews and ordered them. The beard clippers cut me in a couple places so figured I should get actual clippers to avoid getting cut next time. These are what I went with....pretty good price for what you get (and on sale right now):

https://www.beautydrama.com/wa...jGAyToBoCJ3oQAvD_BwE

Posts: 684 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Did the boy's hair today.....turned out not too bad.

I have done all of my boys hair in the past....sometimes it actually has looked good.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
5 pages and not one mention of this helpful video?

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post