SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Nutcase Millennial gets taken down by cops
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nutcase Millennial gets taken down by cops Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I have searched but not found results of hearing in November.

Is there a link with final determination?

Posts: 94 | Location: Spokane Washington | Registered: June 14, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
I don’t understand this, and why put off the trial until 2020?

Link

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:
This is what happens when the toddler who throws an uncorrected tantrum in the supermarket reaches age 20. This is probably the first time she has ever been held accountable for anything and couldn't believe it when she encountered an adult who wouldn't back down. Parents are raising these entitled assholes and can't figure out why they behave like entitled assholes.

Could not agree more!!!! As a society we need a LOT more of this kind of action by LEO forces.

I wish the LEO community would go back to stun guns. Their using those would save a lot of time and injuries to the officers!

But then I am a crusty old fart who never believed in putting up with much of that kind of shit.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Not to derail the thread, but I saw a perfect example of how to deal with this type of crap, many years (40?).

I was pulling a public parking spot while on a customer service call. The guy who owned the company was preparing to pull into his paid for and reserved parking spot. Some dipshit female came wheeling into the parking lot, right into his posted/reserved spot.

He got out, and asked her nicely to move her car. She promptly got profane and nasty. After a couple minutes of that, he told her that if she was a man he would punch her lights out.

Her stupid response, "Don't let that stop you!"

So he didn't. Very nice right cross to her mouth. She got up, got in her car and drove off. Laughed my butt off. Took the guy a while, and a cup of coffee, to settle down.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
As a side note, why doesn’t a LEO just post up in front of these silly idiots recording them doing their job so their view is blocked?
I can think of all kinds of reasons why this crap needs to stop.

I get the whole take her to the ground tactical use of force, but as soon as another officer is freed up, just block this whole I’m recording you bullshit.

Knee to this bitches mouth would’ve let go of hair imo.

________,_____________________________
*** Wanna make everything electric? Start with the border wall.

We all live for a little while and then die sooner than we planned.
Your way
or
YAHWEH

Posts: 1300 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
I don’t understand this, and why put off the trial until 2020?

Link

Probably first available date.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31376 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmoid:
As a side note, why doesn’t a LEO just post up in front of these silly idiots recording them doing their job so their view is blocked?
I can think of all kinds of reasons why this crap needs to stop.

I get the whole take her to the ground tactical use of force, but as soon as another officer is freed up, just block this whole I’m recording you bullshit.

Knee to this bitches mouth would’ve let go of hair imo.

At least from my perspective, because

1) I don't generally care if you record me. I've got a body camera and a car camera and there are countless surveillance cameras out there.

2) Giving these idiots attention only emboldens them. There's really no need to force a confrontation and the line between "not putting up with somebody's bullshit" and "violating somebody's first amendment rights" can come up very quickly.

3) For hundreds of times I can recall being recorded by some idiot with a camera, I can't think of even one that I ever saw later on social media. Yet nearly every video that does get some viral attention is one where the cops just can't let well enough alone.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
I remembered this and decided to see what I could find with an internet search.

It was supposed to go to trial but apparently did not and I can't find any news of anything related since then. I see nothing about a continuance or delay or whatever. Nothing.

BTW the internet search linked a bunch of articles that are clearly slanted by the liberal media, it's appalling to see that.

I'm wondering if this was very quietly dismissed by the court?

Does anyone know anything more recent?

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Could not agree more!!!! As a society we need a LOT more of this kind of action by LEO forces.
I think a lot more of this kind of action by parents when they were younger would be better.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Ahhh, the good old days

Posts: 5299 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Notice how she stops her stupid shit- because she's unconscious? See how that works? It wouldn't have been necessary to cut hair or pin her to the ground and they wouldn't have had to listen to all that stupid screeching this idiot was doing, but Heaven forefend that the police should strike a woman.

Love that video....another spoiled brat who finally got what she deserved.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
Good old days, yes.

Also, definitely not a millennial; Miss Luna is in the next cohort, Gen Z. Your prized generation is now 24/25 years old at the youngest, 40 at the oldest.

Posts: 2320 | Location: S. FL | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
It appears her trial was set for June 15 but was delayed because the court is closed for jury trials due to Covid.

Posts: 6061 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Why is it so damn hard for this generation to simply be civil with others? Application of even a modicum of the golden rule would have completely avoided that entire altercation.

They have been raised as spoiled little brats and given everything with a lack of discipline or being taught to respect others. With them it has been "all about me"

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
"I'm a Mexican I have multiple names" and I bet she votes with everyone of them. Although video's like this are fun to watch it sure has created a world full of Karens who think that by videoing every perceived wrong with their phone will somehow right them. I pity the first Karen who tries to video me while not wearing a mask or anything else for that matter.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8504 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Why is it so damn hard for this generation to simply be civil with others? Application of even a modicum of the golden rule would have completely avoided that entire altercation.

You don't have to be civil on the internet. So when confronted with real life, you don't know any different.

Posts: 3220 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Poor little princess!

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
Miss Luna failed to follow at least four of Chris Rock's rules.
How Not To Get Your Ass Kicked By The Police!

Posts: 4816 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by esdunbar:
Cracks me up when the real world hits them for the first time. adorable.

I think the police should be armed with stun guns. That kind of action starts, ZAP! I have seen stun guns in action, and they are very effective!

Time to stop pandering to these knucleheads!

You get physical with a cop … take a ride on the lightening!!

Posts: 1010 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: October 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eponym:
Miss Luna failed to follow at least four of Chris Rock's rules.
How Not To Get Your Ass Kicked By The Police!

The "never ride with a Mad Woman" at 3:15 cracks me up... 'HE GOT WEED, HE GOT WEED!!!!'

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post