SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Nutcase Millennial gets taken down by cops
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nutcase Millennial gets taken down by cops Login/Join 
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Oh this is rich. Just google Samantha Luna.

What a fool. She’s even started a Go Fund Me. Go google her name and read her statements. Pathetic.

From her Twitter “
A video of me getting arrested by a WHITE FEMALE COP for no reason and then getting tackled by 4 grown men because she couldn’t handle herself when I had her by the hair.“

Um, yeah, go ahead and admit you assaulted a cop.

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
She has two last names.

One is Luna. The other is Tic...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
"Get it on video. Get it on video"

Do they really think the video of that arrest helps them in any way?

The only thing missing was a little taser action. Love it when they slam head first in to the real world after leaving their safe spaces.

And it's oddly satisfying that her GoFundMe has been up for 9 months and she has raised a grand total of $1591 of her $10K goal.

Posts: 6061 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I wasn’t specifically taught growing up not to start shit with armed folks with radios to call other armed folks but I somehow gleaned that knowledge on my own. What kind of a dumbass does this much let’s videos it. Christ if I were her I’d have probably been yelling DELETE THE EVIDENCE!!!!

I am honestly surprised the female officer didn’t lay a beat down on her during the hair struggle.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
why would they not pepper spray her to gain compliance?

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:
I’d of got it from the law & my dad & I mean good.
Amen, brother! The same policy with teachers and others in authority. If I were disciplined by a teacher, it was much worse when I got home.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:

waste of pepper spray and a risk of contaminating yourself

better to taze and give her a 5-second E-ticket ride

besides, thats more fun to watch

I do hope it hurt

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53085 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:

She had the female LEO by the hair. Very likely pepper spray would have gotten at least 2 of the Leos. My guess.

Posts: 1038 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post

Let's see...

She's proud of being intoxicated in public during the day, treating law enforcement with disdain, resisting arrest, and even committing assault on a LEO.

It's scary to imagine what kind of behavior she'd be ashamed of!

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
BWAHAHAhahahahah...LMAO!!! Love the curb rash!!! Big Grin I will admit, though...she is a pretty girl. And yes...you can bet, sweetheart, the court will be ruling "impartially". That's what they do...

quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
TDS? Total dissolved solids? Technical data sheet?

Trump Derangement Syndrome

quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
She has two last names.

One is Luna. The other is Tic...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Love the lady cop comment around 3:10, “Cut my hair, I don’t care.” Then as she stands up clear, “Thank you.”

Maybe people getting a good hickory shampoo for this kind of stupidity was a bit much, but when that was the expected result there was a lot less of this kind of stupidity...

Posts: 6872 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mod29:
It's hard to understand these videos.
Even in my wildest years as a young man, there is NO WAY I would be anything but respectful to law enforcement.

Crazy shit, probably fueled by the anti-law enforcement agenda propagated by certain segments of society these days.

Because they feel they're entitled. I bet she acts exactly this way with her parents too and they will make excuses for her behavior.

I just wish she got pepper sprayed at the very least.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Thoroughly enjoyed that. Kinda wished she got her teeth kicked out but I'll take it.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6957 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That was very enjoyable. Thanks for posting.

Posts: 1892 | Location: KY | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Way to parlay an opportunity to SHUT-THE-FUCK-UP into a potential felony. Well played, genius.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5473 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Every drunk kid in America thinks they know to deal with/manage/talk their way out of something with Police.

This video is a good example of You're All Doing it Wrong!

Its funny how many people accuse officers of shaving their heads to look more intimidating or scary. Not letting someone get a fist full of your hair in a fight is a big reason.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
The problem with this millenials is that they don't know when to SHUT the FUCK UP. Get in on video. For what? So the prosecutor can show them that she took a swing at the female cop at 2min mark? They should press whatever possible charges and some, and use her as an example. Some of the kids from this generation simply have no respect for authorities.

Posts: 1879 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Why is it so damn hard for this generation to simply be civil with others?

Too busy participating in the Victimhood Olympics.

Posts: 11506 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by mod29:
It's hard to understand these videos.
Even in my wildest years as a young man, there is NO WAY I would be anything but respectful to law enforcement.
I'll answer your question with a question. Had you participated in anything this ridiculous when you were in say high school or college, who's response would you have feared the most...the police or your parents? Therein lies a huge part of the problem with the current generation.

Both, no doubt about that.

Posts: 1779 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:

The first time I told her to let go of the female officers hair and she didn't, she'd be getting shoulder strikes until she did. Because equality and all.

Exactly correct.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post