SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Nutcase Millennial gets taken down by cops
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nutcase Millennial gets taken down by cops Login/Join 
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
I was hoping they'd taze her. I love it when they go from screaming, cursing, threatening, screeching to AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
“...Although as of now, I cannot afford tuition to Stanford, I know one day I will fulfill every dream I’ve ever had of becoming a successful lawyer. I refuse to let this situation impede me from reaching my future plans.....”

Felonies have a way of interfering with licensing for law, accounting, medicine, you know, actual professions.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12350 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Wondering....

Clearly from the timeline, she was 20 YO at the time of arrest. That's just a fact.
Not old enough to drink in California. The female officer clearly thought she had been drinking.

Yet no place did I see any indication that she was being charged for being a minor who consumed alcohol. (unless I overlooked it).

Seems like this would have been an easy charge for this nutcase.

Is a 20 YO who illegally consumed alcohol such a small thing these days that cops / courts don't even bother with it??

I recall the days when someone less than 21 who had consumed alcohol would lose their license, even if they weren't driving, and such offenses would make insurance very expensive for years for the violator, again, even if they weren't driving.

Has all this changed? Is it somehow difficult for a cop to arrest on such a charge??

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10861 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Proper application of pressure to the wrist holding the cop’s hair would’ve loosened her grip. Really wish they could’ve worn that bitch out.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
Proper application of pressure to the wrist holding the cop’s hair would’ve loosened her grip.

I guess the choke hold is out in these times?

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10861 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The term Liquid Lawyer might apply here to the arrested party.

Ignem Feram

Posts: 528 | Registered: October 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope the admissions Department at Stanford sees her video. They might be able to use her in their Band.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
Proper application of pressure to the wrist holding the cop’s hair would’ve loosened her grip.

I guess the choke hold is out in these times?

Ultimately I’d prefer to see her take a hickory implement to the face but since such things are deemed brutality even when deserved I’d settle for a choke too.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Leemur,

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
quote:
“...Although as of now, I cannot afford tuition to Stanford, I know one day I will fulfill every dream I’ve ever had of becoming a successful lawyer. I refuse to let this situation impede me from reaching my future plans.....”

Felonies have a way of interfering with licensing for law, accounting, medicine, you know, actual professions.

My career would have been severely hampered by a felony or two. Most companies don't like a convicted felon riding herd on their data.

Posts: 7524 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wondering....

Clearly from the timeline, she was 20 YO at the time of arrest. That's just a fact.
Not old enough to drink in California. The female officer clearly thought she had been drinking.

Yet no place did I see any indication that she was being charged for being a minor who consumed alcohol. (unless I overlooked it).

Is a 20 YO who illegally consumed alcohol such a small thing these days that cops / courts don't even bother with it??

I recall the days when someone less than 21 who had consumed alcohol would lose their license, even if they weren't driving, and such offenses would make insurance very expensive for years for the violator, again, even if they weren't driving.

Has all this changed? Is it somehow difficult for a cop to arrest on such a charge??

She was not the reason for the stop, another passenger in the car was the reason for hanging out of the car in an unsafe manner.

Little miss big mouth passenger interjected herself into the police interaction, and the rest is, as we say, history.

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wondering....

The bigger point for me is the officer knew she had been drinking, probably had an idea she was underage, and was willing to let it slide if she'd just shut up.

Unfortunately Miss I-Have-to-Know-it-All talked her self into an arrest and grabbed the officers hair. After that she got exactly what she had coming to her.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love it, but yea, Taser would have been awesome. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Tony

Posts: 306 | Registered: December 18, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
This is what happens when the toddler who throws an uncorrected tantrum in the supermarket reaches age 20. This is probably the first time she has ever been held accountable for anything and couldn't believe it when she encountered an adult who wouldn't back down. Parents are raising these entitled assholes and can't figure out why they behave like entitled assholes.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
Made my flipping day. Razz

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7629 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
Oh this is rich. Just google Samantha Luna.

What a fool. She’s even started a Go Fund Me. Go google her name and read her statements. Pathetic.

From her Twitter “
A video of me getting arrested by a WHITE FEMALE COP for no reason and then getting tackled by 4 grown men because she couldn’t handle herself when I had her by the hair.“

Um, yeah, go ahead and admit you assaulted a cop.

She is pulling out all the Millennial Stops on this one with shit everywhere.
It looks like it is really effective too - raised a whole $1500 since last summer. Eek
Would love to see the follow up after her conviction. Smile

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
quote:
Wondering....

The bigger point for me is the officer knew she had been drinking, probably had an idea she was underage, and was willing to let it slide if she'd just shut up.

Unfortunately Miss I-Have-to-Know-it-All talked her self into an arrest and grabbed the officers hair. After that she got exactly what she had coming to her.

We have a charge here for Possession of Alcohol Under the Legal Age that is only filed for people possessing alcohol, not those who have consumed it. I know that's probably a fairly fine line, but "internal possession" is not something anybody bothers arguing here and I'm not certain it would be successful. The public intoxication law applies to everybody regardless of age.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Don't worry a liberal Judge will give her 5 day probation and the right to sue the city police. Get big reward$$$$ for being a Mexican in Cali.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Cut it out. Take the cynicism elsewhere.

Posts: 107260 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
quote:
Wondering....

Think of it like this. If someone is trafficking in meth, I can't charge them with trafficking in meth, and possession of meth. If they trafficked in it, at some point, they had to possess it, right? I know we can construct some wild ass scenario to where they trafficked in it, but never touched it, but 99 percent have dope, and hand it off to someone else for profit.

The next county over you can charge both. It's called home cooking, and each jurisdiction is a little different on what can and can't be charged by the prosecutor.

Alcohol Intoxication usually has a component of being a "danger to themselves or others". It is the worse charge. Or because of the nature, perhaps the cops didn't want to appear to be charge stacking.

Who knows, but it is far from uncommon. Here, possession of alcohol by a minor has NEVER been an arrest able offense.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Plain few folks talk their way out of jail.

A lot of folks talk their way into jail.

Posts: 1801 | Location: Possum Kingdom, TX | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post