SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Nutcase Millennial gets taken down by cops
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nutcase Millennial gets taken down by cops Login/Join 
The Constable
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmoid:
As a side note, why doesn’t a LEO just post up in front of these silly idiots recording them doing their job so their view is blocked?
I can think of all kinds of reasons why this crap needs to stop.

I get the whole take her to the ground tactical use of force, but as soon as another officer is freed up, just block this whole I’m recording you bullshit.

Knee to this bitches mouth would’ve let go of hair imo.

I worked with a guy who was a master at faking things. He was the best for practical jokes, jokes in general. He faked me up a "Screen Actors Guild" ID card. Had my photo on it, looked quite official. Even laminated.

I would get folks filming a traffic stop or encounter and I would tell them...."You can't film me".

Of course they would continue. When the situation was over or allowed me to speak with the camera person, I'd show them the ID card and tell them " My minimum for my appearance was six hundred dollars". If I spoke any words it was WAY more.

That usually short circuited them. I was short to retirement. I really didn't care. Had some real fun with it.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
that was great - perhaps to cut down on future screeching by the snowflakes, they should carry ball gags

then again it does add a nice dimension to the video Big Grin

Posts: 53085 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post