SIGforum
Nutcase Millennial gets taken down by cops

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/2970076454

March 18, 2019, 04:02 PM
mcrimm
Nutcase Millennial gets taken down by cops
These dumbasses think they are tough......they don’t know what tough is.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham
March 18, 2019, 04:08 PM
side_shot
quote:
Originally posted by mod29:
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by mod29:
It's hard to understand these videos.
Even in my wildest years as a young man, there is NO WAY I would be anything but respectful to law enforcement.
I'll answer your question with a question. Had you participated in anything this ridiculous when you were in say high school or college, who's response would you have feared the most...the police or your parents? Therein lies a huge part of the problem with the current generation.

Both, no doubt about that.

in my younger days i had some run ins with the law it was always yes sir no sir yes mam no mam
i always owned up to what i did its hard not to when you have a couple cases of beer standing around a bonfire Big Grin

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

March 18, 2019, 04:09 PM
P-220
Big Grin

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve
March 18, 2019, 04:12 PM
ZSMICHAEL
Lack of skill in dealing with authority figures, combined with alcohol and urging of peer group to be confrontational. These behaviors are generally learned at home and at school. By the time one graduates high school appropriate social behavior should be the norm.
March 18, 2019, 04:23 PM
MRBTX
Cop #3 needed to get Miss Luna's legs stretched out to flatten her out. I know Monday morning qb'ing, she was a good wrassle though.
March 18, 2019, 04:29 PM
parabellum
One strike to the face would have done it. Thusly:

Notice how she stops her stupid shit- because she's unconscious? See how that works? It wouldn't have been necessary to cut hair or pin her to the ground and they wouldn't have had to listen to all that stupid screeching this idiot was doing, but Heaven forefend that the police should strike a woman. Roll Eyes

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023
March 18, 2019, 04:41 PM
TigerDore
It would be interesting to get inside her head. You know, find out what makes Samantha Luna tick?
March 18, 2019, 04:52 PM
Georgeair
I love that she set up a GoFundMe beggar page and scrape in all of about $1400.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

March 18, 2019, 04:55 PM
CQB60
Update: EUREKA, Calif. — A woman charged with resisting officers, giving false information to police and more during an arrest that went viral in June pleaded not guilty in court Monday morning. Her lawyer says a civil case claiming excessive use of force and false arrest by officers is anticipated following the conclusion of the criminal case.

Samantha Alonso Luna was arrested in Arcata on Saturday, June 16 during the city's annual Oyster Festival. She was riding in the front seat of a car that was pulled over by Humboldt State University Police Dept. officers after another passenger was reportedly sticking her head out of the sun roof. Alonso-Luna was allegedly attempting to learn information about her friend's arrest from one of the officers when the interaction escalated. Her attorney is also contending “racial bias”.

March 18, 2019, 05:13 PM
Georgeair
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:

That was in November. Some actual dates for context would help.

article

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

March 18, 2019, 05:23 PM
smlsig
From her go fund me page....

“...Although as of now, I cannot afford tuition to Stanford, I know one day I will fulfill every dream I’ve ever had of becoming a successful lawyer. I refuse to let this situation impede me from reaching my future plans.....”

Hahahahaha!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina
March 18, 2019, 05:34 PM
craigcpa
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
... Samantha Luna tick?

I see what you did there. Wink

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫
March 18, 2019, 05:50 PM
sdy
on her twitter page she says her next court date is in April
March 18, 2019, 08:32 PM
OKCGene
quote:
Originally posted by smlsig:

“...Although as of now, I cannot afford tuition to Stanford, I know one day I will fulfill every dream I’ve ever had of becoming a successful lawyer. I refuse to let this situation impede me from reaching my future plans.....”

Hahahahaha!

Well how about that. If she can somehow manage to get a law degree, then she can run for California Attorney General or a Senator or Rep. then she can really neuter law enforcement.
March 18, 2019, 09:05 PM
RHINOWSO
quote:

Hahahahaha!

Yeah, all $1591.00 raised in 6 months.... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
March 18, 2019, 09:57 PM
thumperfbc
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick-SP2022:
I enjoyed this one as much as I enjoy the Sovereign citizen take-downs.
A little Tazer action would have gotten missy to comply a little faster.
Big Grin

The 9th Circuit has severely restricted the usefulness of tasers in the jurisdiction it has power in. Based on the video the policy in my department (as a direct result of the 9th) would not have allowed it until it became a difficult situation to logistically use it.

Though some Drive stunning near the end would have been a totally solid gold option. I don’t see any point, upon first review, where I would have fired prongs. Drive stun is quite effective at times, though.

Also a poor scenario for pepper spray. Nobody is in a hurry to use that ever.... but especially when it is time to wrestle.
March 19, 2019, 02:46 AM
Marlin Fan
My hats off to the officers for putting up with a spoiled brat. She needs to be paddled like the little kid she is.

Even if an officer is completely wrong, don't argue with them, you'll lose. Sometimes with tragic results.
March 19, 2019, 02:59 AM
synthplayer
quote:
Originally posted by Marlin Fan:

Even if an officer is completely wrong, don't argue with them, you'll lose. Sometimes with tragic results.

This is solid wisdom. The place to make your case is in the courtroom, not in the street!

I found what you said riveting.
March 19, 2019, 04:37 AM
Ironmike57
Someone gave her one dollar?

quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:

Hahahahaha!

Yeah, all $1591.00 raised in 6 months.... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

March 19, 2019, 05:45 AM