SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Nutcase Millennial gets taken down by cops
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nutcase Millennial gets taken down by cops Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Brilliant, girlie, just freakin' brilliant.

Make sure you get it on video for her. That's very important, apparently.

Crazy-ass bitch

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
Cracks me up when the real world hits them for the first time. adorable.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I'd say mom and dad must be proud, but I suspect she didn't lick her ways off the grass as my mother would say.

The first time I told her to let go of the female officers hair and she didn't, she'd be getting shoulder strikes until she did. Because equality and all.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Yeah, they were pretty nice considering she had the female officers hair. I was expecting a couple of strikes from the other officers to get her to comply.

It is pretty sweet that her friends in the car even said "stop resisting". Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Person recording: You don't need three of you, there's only one of her."

Two more officers then join in.

Posts: 10821 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
California State University Police.

A Cal State student? Well that explains little miss defiant snowflakes attitude. Typical little shithead.

EDUT: The Lady cop said Humboldt County. I just read the google page for Humboldt County. Man what a screwed up place. Known for growing weed and for unsolved murders. That school is the northern most campus of Cal State, in far northern Whackyland.

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
From the comments.

Jun 18, 2018

DA will review arrest made this weekend of Samantha Luna and the other arrestee, a minor
"On Saturday, June 16, the Humboldt State University Police Department was working a multi-agency operation targeting alcohol violations. In conjunction with this operation, two arrests were made off campus at 9th and F streets in Arcata. The University is looking into circumstances surrounding these arrests, as well as videos that have been shared."

"University Police officers made a traffic stop at 8:21 p.m., after seeing the passenger of a vehicle hanging dangerously out of the sunroof. That person, a juvenile, was arrested on suspicion of providing false identification to a peace officer, public intoxication, and battery on a peace officer."

"Following that arrest, another passenger in the vehicle, Samantha Alonso Luna, was arrested following an altercation with a UPD officer. Alonso Luna was booked on suspicion of resisting arrest, battery on a peace officer, public intoxication, and providing false identification to a police officer."

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
What is that expression about riding the lightning? Seems like that was a perfect time and place for one.

Don't know why they were dealing with her, but whatever it was was made substantially worse by her ongoing conduct. Maybe about 6 months wearing a nice orange jumpsuit would teach her some ways to deal with reality. Probably not.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed this one as much as I enjoy the Sovereign citizen take-downs.
A little Tazer action would have gotten missy to comply a little faster.
Big Grin

Posts: 4123 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
She was begging to be slugged in the face and knocked unconscious.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There seems to be a overabundance of folks willing to mix it up with the law.

I think if I was a female LEO, I’d get a buzz cut & wig, let ‘em get a handful of that & a ko punch to follow.
quote:

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Awesome that her friend took video which can now be used as evidence against her in the assault of a police officer.

That said, I feel sorry for the cop who got her hair pulled. sucks, and likely hurt like hell.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
It's hard to understand these videos.
Even in my wildest years as a young man, there is NO WAY I would be anything but respectful to law enforcement.

Crazy shit, probably fueled by the anti-law enforcement agenda propagated by certain segments of society these days.

Posts: 1779 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Why is it so damn hard for this generation to simply be civil with others? Application of even a modicum of the golden rule would have completely avoided that entire altercation.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mod29:
It's hard to understand these videos.
Even in my wildest years as a young man, there is NO WAY I would be anything but respectful to law enforcement.
I'll answer your question with a question. Had you participated in anything this ridiculous when you were in say high school or college, who's response would you have feared the most...the police or your parents? Therein lies a huge part of the problem with the current generation.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
"The kind you don't take home to ma-ma."

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’d of got it from the law & my dad & I mean good.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
Awesome that her friend took video which can now be used as evidence against her in the assault of a police officer.

That said, I feel sorry for the cop who got her hair pulled. sucks, and likely hurt like hell.

The video is the truly amazing part. At one point, the person taking the video informs the officers "we'll be taking you to court". Bless her heart.

Posts: 10821 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This happened in Arcata, home to many who attend Humboldt State, and a center for TDS type of people.

Here is an update:
https://krcrtv.com/north-coast...of-oysterfest-arrest
ARCATA, Calif. — The Humboldt County District Attorney has filed charges against a woman who was arrested in June during Oysterfest in Arcata. The case attracted widespread attention after Samantha Alonso-Luna posted videos to Facebook that showed her arrest taking place (embedded below).

According to court documents, Alonso-Luna faces seven charges that include giving false information to a police officer, public intoxication, battery on a peace officer, and four violations of resisting officials. She has been ordered to appear in Humboldt County court on Nov. 5 at 8 a.m. for an arraignment.

-c1steve

Posts: 4041 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
TDS? Total dissolved solids? Technical data sheet?