SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Canada's Trudeau corrects woman for using 'mankind' at town hall
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Canada's Trudeau corrects woman for using 'mankind' at town hall Login/Join 
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eponym:
And Neil Armstrong should have said, “That’s one small step for a person, one giant leap for peaolekind.”?
I say BULLSHIT to that nonsense, both foreign and domestic.

Ah, you mean Personokind, right?

tac

Posts: 11322 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He's a credit to twatkind. Smile

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison

Posts: 1120 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Next he’ll petition to have Yemen renamed Yeperson.

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
It helps him get into all the lefty girls' pants.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
It helps him get into all the lefty girls persons' pants.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15716 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post

It's okay folks! Trudeau was just kidding! Roll Eyes

Trudeau says he wasn't serious about 'peoplekind' comment

Justin Trudeau said today he was just joking when he interrupted a woman to tell her to use the term 'peoplekind' instead of 'mankind' during a Q&A session.

'You all know that I don't necessarily have the best of track records on jokes. I made a dumb joke a few days ago that seems to have gone a little viral,' Trudeau told reporters on Wednesday, as he boarded a plane in Ottawa to begin his US tour.

'It played well in the room and in context. Out of context it doesn't play so well and it's a little reminder to me that I shouldn't be making jokes even when I think they're funny.'

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^ Yeah, backtracking and stepping on your dick, asshole.

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
CNN's senior diplomatic correspondent does not know that this is a parody account:

https://twitter.com/DPRK_News/with_replies

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:

Horse shit. You jumped- JUMPED- at the chance to show how very sensitive and progressive you are. You could not wait to spew that disgusting drivel. You're nothing more than pandering politician, a clueless leftist, and a sorry excuse for a man. Pantywaist little dimwit phony. Do the world a favor and choke on your dinner. The world is not a better place with you in it, stupid. You are a genuine part of the problem.

Here's another dimwit politician who showed how stupid he really is, then claimed it was just a joke. He was serious when he made this incredibly ignorant and stupid remark, and you were serious with this "peoplekind" nonsense until you got called on it. He was lying when he said he was joking, just as you are lying when you said you were joking.
This is not about "I need to work on my joke delivery". Nope, sorry. Ain't buying it. The only people who would believe such a blatant lie are the people stupid enough to vote for you, and that's the case with old Hank as well. Everyone else knows the score.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
High standards,
low expectations
Picture of Surefire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:

Horse shit. You jumped- JUMPED- at the chance to show how very sensitive and progressive you are. You could not wait to spew that disgusting drivel. You're nothing more than pandering politician, a clueless leftist, and a sorry excuse for a man. Pantywaist little dimwit phony. Do the world a favor and choke on your dinner. The world is not a better place with you in it, stupid. You are a genuine part of the problem.

Here's another dimwit politician who showed how stupid he really is, then claimed it was just a joke. He was serious when he made this incredibly ignorant and stupid remark, and you were serious with this "peoplekind" nonsense until you got called on it. He was lying when he said he was joking, just as you are lying when you said you were joking.
This is not about "I need to work on my joke delivery.". Nope, sorry. Ain't buying it. The only people who would believe such a blatant lie are the people stupid enough to vote for you, and that's the case with old Hank as well.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="408" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/v7XXVLKWd3Q" width="725"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Amen. If only more people recognized this in Canada, instead of being so naive.

The reward for hard work, is more hard work arcwelder76, 2013

Posts: 5252 | Location: Edmonton AB, Canada | Registered: July 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
Trudeau was not joking, he just got caught with his mouth open and is now lying.

There are so many quotes in this Fox News article from 2013 titled Washington state considers final gender-neutral language bill, that I can't come up with a good one-liner from it since there are so many. The article needs to be read in entirely to try to understand the progressive liberal way of thinking. (Notice gender neutral Florida mentioned in the article. And Seattle was successful: https://app.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=1.08.130 )

I will work on a more substantive comment later.

Posts: 1140 | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steyn
posted Hide Post
He invented this “I was just joking” thing because of the sheer amount of ridicule he’s getting even the most leftist journal in Canada (and that’s telling something!), the Toronto “Red” Star, had an article begging him to shut his pie hole, for the good of all.

Posts: 389 | Registered: October 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steyn
posted Hide Post
Sorry; there should be a period between “getting” and “even”. I don’t know how to edit posts.

Posts: 389 | Registered: October 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post