SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    ~*~ Rotndad's Brainfart Karma~*~ WINNER IRONWORKER
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

~*~ Rotndad's Brainfart Karma~*~ WINNER IRONWORKER Login/Join 
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted
The KARMANATOR has spoken and Ironworker WINS!!!
Send me a mailling address to Rotndad~AT~Gmail.com please put Karma in the subject line

I"M A DUMBASS. I bought a 1911 OTW holster in LEFT HAND. I'm right handed. Although a 1911 on each hip looks REALLY COOL, they are heavy and not really pratical. Big Grin

SO up for Karma is a Gould and Goddrich CHestnut Brown, 2 slot, open top, holster. Gould and Goodrich Site

It has been worn once and had a 1911 in it three times just to try 2 guns on my belt, semi-cowboy style. It fits perfectly with my Kimber Custom, Colt Delta Elite and SIG 1911 Super Target.

I'll pick a winner this weekend or when interest dies down.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Rotndad,

Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force, but through persistence.
-Ovid

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Posts: 10192 | Location: Land O Lakes, FLA | Registered: June 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted Hide Post
JUST TO MAKE SURE THIS IS LEFT HAND DRAW HOLSTER.

-Ovid

NRA Life Member

Posts: 10192 | Location: Land O Lakes, FLA | Registered: June 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
great karma, do not enter me, I'm just letting you know for a friend <kaff*kaff> that you're not the only one in similar circumstance. And they ARE heavy....uhhhh, so I've heard....

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9853 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
I'm left handed and have a few 1911s, but no holsters for them. Thank you for the chance at this fine karma.

Posts: 10913 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Another southpaw here. I'll give this a try - my 70's era Gold Cup could use a new holster.
Thanks!

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3141 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am left handed and have several 1911s and could use a good holster. Please enter me in this very generous karma. Thank you.

Posts: 618 | Location: northern VA. | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Oh man, that’s something I would have done! Please count me in, thanks for the chance!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
I’m a Lefty too, thank you for the chance.

I have a 1968 vintage Colt, my brother in law bought it new, he passed away and now I'm the 2nd owner.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: OKCGene,

Posts: 11837 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also a lefty, and would love the chance. Thanks!

Posts: 430 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
I'm right handed but if I'm driving, sometimes I wear a left side OTW holster. It does not interfere with the shoulder and lap belts and makes the gun much easier to draw while seated.

Posts: 4622 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife is left handed and has a Kimber 1911 so I take a chance with your Karma. Thanks.

Front sight...Front sight...Front sight...Only Hits Count.
NRA Life Member
Frank John Boy -Police Lingo

Posts: 126 | Registered: July 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts
Picture of GRIZZLYBEAR
posted Hide Post
Toss my name in the hat...could use a lefty holster for a 1911

Thanks

Posts: 1895 | Location: SOMEWHERE IN,, PA USA | Registered: May 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
Nice! Please include me. Thanks.

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted Hide Post
quote:
The KARMANATOR has spoken and Ironworker WINS!!!
Send me a mailling address to Rotndad~AT~Gmail.com please put Karma in the subject line

-Ovid

NRA Life Member

posted Hide Post
Sir, email sent. Thank you very much for your very generous karma.

Posts: 618 | Location: northern VA. | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Received the holster today. It is beautiful, I am going to put it to good use. Many thanks to Rotndad for this wonderful Karma.