SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Huh. Maybe Google actually does have a bit of an agenda afterall...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Huh. Maybe Google actually does have a bit of an agenda afterall... Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted
What's even more interesting is that you get nearly the same results via Bing. That actually surprised me a bit.

Google Image"Black Couple" and you get a number of these:

Google Image "White Couple" and you get a number of these:

Google Image "African" and you get these:

Google Image "European" and you get these:

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
What is the agenda you see in those photos?

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
I usually waste my time at work surfing Sigforum.....

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10421 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:

You may or may not be trying for sarcasm, and if you don't see the difference in the type of photos Google is offering, I cannot help you.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Please...

---------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bald Headed Squirrel Hunter
Picture of Angus the Kid
posted Hide Post
Confused

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

Posts: 6141 | Location: In the tent, in Houston, in Texas | Registered: October 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Well you aren't wrong, or even paranoid. I typed in "white couple" and "Caucasian couple" and sure enough in both there are more interracial and gay couples than actual white couples pictured. The first three results in white were interracial and up near the top was even a chart showing divorce rates in interracial marriages.

The top 7 under Caucasian are a white couple, then interracial couple, interracial couple, two white gay men with a black daughter, interracial, interracial, interracial.

And as you said if you type in black couple there are no images of interracial couples or gay couples.

But that isn't really a shock is it? Google is absolutely liberal and I am sure at its core hates the idea off a white couple in a traditional marriage. That they have an agenda is pretty common knowledge I thought.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Jesus Christ, man!

You're so "open-minded", your brains have begun to fall out.

Jee-zuzz

Posts: 107591 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of The Bandit
posted Hide Post
The disease of Liberalism is strong in ALL medias. Frown

Posts: 4334 | Location: Erie, Pa, USA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought the OP was a little off the rocker when I read this but then I figured maybe I'd actually google what was posted. It's funny, when you google "white couple" images you get top results with lots of interracial couples. Google "black couple" images and ALL the top results are...black couples. When you google "European" images you get maps as the top results. But when you google "African" images you get cultural images of African people.

Kind of peculiar and maybe not 100% tin foil hat stuff. Could just happen to be metadata and search algorithms playing out that way I suppose.

Posts: 5691 | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
You got the same results from Bing because I believe Bing is powered by Google’s back end.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8217 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Trying hard to look at this through the eyes of the New Castrati, we're all just people so no harm, no foul. Roll Eyes

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8346 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Color blind, I guess

Posts: 680 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16698 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:

You're so "open-minded", your brains have begun to fall out....

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Jesus Christ, man!

You're so "open-minded", your brains have begun to fall out.

Jee-zuzz

His fell out a long time ago. Smile

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3968 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Another in the long list of media suggestion/control. They won't stop until the west is in shambles.

Posts: 9963 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
May not be Google. Probably some leftist group hired one of those click farms in Asia to view those photos and push them to the top cheating Google's search algorithm. Or it may well be the liberals at Google. That said, I don't need the internet to tell me what a white couple is so this is sorta pointless.

Posts: 2189 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
And how would someone who registered here three months ago know that?

Posts: 107591 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
And how would someone who registered here three months ago know that?

Because I was reading here for many years before registering.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3968 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post