SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    February Karma...we need it! And the winner is PorterN
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
February Karma...we need it! And the winner is PorterN Login/Join 
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
I'd love to have a chance to win that watch.

Posts: 18052 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Report This Post
Picture of deduke1907
posted Hide Post
i will take a chance

Posts: 702 | Location: columbus ohio | Registered: February 04, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful!!!! Please count me in.

I would rather regret the things that I have done than regret the things I have not done.

Posts: 503 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: October 02, 2010Report This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Wow Dave, you put up some great karmas.
Count me in.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Report This Post
No more Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of cobrajet
posted Hide Post
Sure, I'll throw my hat in for the chance at a beautiful watch.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The problem with our Liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, it's that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan

Posts: 12401 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: November 20, 2012Report This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
I would like to be added also.

Thank you Dave

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1898 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Report This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
Beautiful! Please add me!

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2495 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Always a day late and a dollar short - please include me

And THANKS for all you do for the SIGforum!

Posts: 425 | Location: Newport News, VA | Registered: October 28, 2008Report This Post
Picture of rebut10
posted Hide Post
If it's not too late add me to the list. Thanks.

Live free or die...
Don't tread on me...
Molon Labe...
Take your pick.

Posts: 1235 | Location: Not on Cape Cod. | Registered: December 24, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
always a great karma

Keep Americans working, buy American made!

Posts: 709 | Location: western PA | Registered: April 03, 2011Report This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, I like nice and plain watches.

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3693 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Report This Post
Picture of vic40204
posted Hide Post
Thanks David that is very nice.

Vic

Vic Johnson

Posts: 798 | Location: Augusta, Georgia. | Registered: February 04, 2007Report This Post
Center mass,
Armpit level...

Picture of greekfed
posted Hide Post
David, please count me in!

Thanks!

Posts: 3154 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: August 12, 2006Report This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
Please add me in...

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Report This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
The winner is: PorterN
The winner's id number is: 7490073202

Please email me at David@mimisjewelryinc.com

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6009 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Porter, you magnificent bastard...Nice score!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30406 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Picture of Eamonn Wright
posted Hide Post
Cool Awesome, Porter!

"The government is best which governs least."- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6562 | Location: Massachusetts, USA | Registered: December 01, 2002Report This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Congrats Porter Smile

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10585 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations PorterN Smile

Posts: 462 | Location: NW Indiana  | Registered: January 09, 2012Report This Post
10 November, 1775
Picture of MarinetoRN
posted Hide Post
Congratulations PorterN!

SiGArm'd

P220ST X2, 1911 Revolution, P245, P229 RTTEQ/ST .40 X2, P226ST, Mosquito
Other weaponry not SIG

Glocks are ugly.
I don't like repeat offenders, I like dead offenders.

Posts: 2471 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: August 18, 2005Report This Post