SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Daughter and Archery - Update 6: Dream Team Selection Camp
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Daughter and Archery - Update 6: Dream Team Selection Camp Login/Join 
Old, Slow,
but Lucky!
Picture of dsmack
posted Hide Post
Waiting for results from the Selection Committee is tough for me, and I'll bet for you too!

Maya is probably handling it better than those of us sitting here on the sidelines. Wink

Keeping good thoughts!
Don

Posts: 3418 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Update at top.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11749 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
So Coach Woo is a talent scout to woo the best archers to the team?

Posts: 18016 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
So Coach Woo is a talent scout to woo the best archers to the team?

No, Coach Woo is the recently named head coach of the women's US Olympic Archery Team.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11749 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to seeing Maya's name on the roster!

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15152 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old, Slow,
but Lucky!
Picture of dsmack
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update!
Sounds to me like a good thing for Coach Woo to be watching Maya on that video, where the other coach thought it worthy of her attention...

Keeping the good thoughts going for Maya!
How is she holding up through this? This sort of waiting is usually reserved for checking the mailbox daily for results of application to Universities!!!

And the beat goes ON!
Don

Posts: 3418 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
So how did she do in the Moneymaker, anyway?

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16263 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Everything sounds as positive as it can, and that is outstanding! Thank you for the updates, please tell Maya we're all proud of her, great job Dad

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post