SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thin Blue Line P-320 FS holster karma (Winner is Zacsquatch)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thin Blue Line P-320 FS holster karma (Winner is Zacsquatch) Login/Join 
John has a
long moustashe
Picture of john1
posted

I've been fooling around making holsters to go with the engraved duty pistols the Sheriff, Undersheriff and other Captain and I were presented with upon retirement. These have a tie-tack sized badge in a rosette, and when I ran out of stars I made this plain one.

I'm still getting familiar with the sewing machine (Tippman Boss) and would like to offer this holster as a karma. It fits a full-size P-320.

I'll pick a name next Saturday night, with preference to LEOs with issued P-320s.

Apparently my computer skills suckand I couldn't get the photo to download, so Zacsquatch posted it below...thanks, brother.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: john1,

Posts: 593 | Location: Rural NW Oklahoma | Registered: June 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fight, Build, Destroy.
Sappers Lead the Way!!
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted Hide Post
Here you go Big Grin

Trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up

Posts: 4597 | Location: Winchester, KY | Registered: December 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Please do not add me.
Beautiful Work.

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I'm not an LEO, but I'd sure like to get that for my P320.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bayouman
posted Hide Post
That is very nice work. Retired but have a 320.

Bayouman
Never let the enemy pick the battle site.

Posts: 727 | Location: New Orleans, Louisiana  | Registered: June 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Current LE with non-issued 320. I refuse to use the Glock 22 as long as they let me.

Posts: 6363 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hot Fuzz
Picture of Turbo216
posted Hide Post
In for a chance please. Current LE, issued a G17, but I recently purchased a 320 compact for off duty. Thank you!

Hater of fun since 2001!

Posts: 587 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: January 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Beautiful work. I am not a LEO (but married to a retired LEO). I would love a carry holster like that for my FS P320. I currently use a Blade-Tech kydex for the games, but it does not suit me for carry.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10785 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
John has a
long moustashe
Picture of john1
posted Hide Post
Mrs John1 pulled the winner from out of a hat tonight and Zacsquatch is the winner.
Thanks for all the compliments regarding the holster.

Posts: 593 | Location: Rural NW Oklahoma | Registered: June 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post