SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Electric Shaver Help: Rotary vs. Foil
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Electric Shaver Help: Rotary vs. Foil Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I have one of the current Braun 5 series and like it quite a bit. It can be rinsed with water instead of using the clean & charge station if you prefer. Mine's 6 or 7 months old and shaves exactly like new. Made in Germany and very well built.

Posts: 441 | Location: Wichita, KS USA | Registered: April 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Whitks:
I have one of the current Braun 5 series and like it quite a bit. It can be rinsed with water instead of using the clean & charge station if you prefer.

Welll... kinda sorta.

The clean & charge solution also disinfects & lubricates the cutting head and foil. You shouldn't skip it, IMO.

If cost is a consideration: There are recipes on-line for making your own solution.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post