SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Cigarettes and and spilled fuel tankers don't mix well!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cigarettes and and spilled fuel tankers don't mix well! Login/Join 
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted
Not much more explanation is necessary...

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2...des-killing-153.html

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Pakistani male models involved?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wooo Hooooo! Free gas!!

There's a reason that some cultures will forever remain in the Third World.

Posts: 8955 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Pakistani male models involved?

Is that a freak gasoline-fight fire?

Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^^^

What...you never had a spontaneous gasoline fight without best buds before?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
No, but I guess I know what I'm doing this afternoon! Luckily most of my friends are male models.

The Constable
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MNSIG:

There's a reason that some cultures will forever remain in the Third World.

My thoughts EXACTLY.

HOW can anyone be THAT stupid?

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Damn, that's insane.

Guess they've never seen Zoolander.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
So it was a gasoline truck? So Fox news, why write oil tanker?

Journalism is long dead for sure, the diploma factories keep pumping out these "journalists".

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Maybe they're fans of Blade and watched Whistler smoking while spilling gas all over the Charger with no consequences?

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
Over in Afghanistan, whenever our JP8 fuel blivets got hit by sharpnel from Taliban IDF, ( and didn't catch on fire ) then leaked into the containment system, all the local hajis would be on that fuel like stink on dookie.

Alot of them were pretty casual about smoking around it, too. Roll Eyes

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:

Journalism is long dead for sure, the diploma factories keep pumping out these "journalists".

I always referred to them as tanker trucks.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Wading into a pool of gasoline is beyond stupid in the base case as the vapors are likely to asphyxiate you. Doing it with 150 other jackasses is begging to become a crispy critter.
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by cas:

I always referred to them as tanker trucks.
Yes, tanker truck is what everyone in the gasoline marketing business calls them.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23249 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
30 motorcycles were destroyed.

Truly a tragedy.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
Back in 70, the same thing happened in Vietnam.

Posts: 5619 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My very first programming job was for an oil jobber. Construction guys would come in and fill their in-bed tanks with diesel and gasoline while smoking all the time. I first noticed it when I was coming back from lunch and saw it. I brought it up with owner so he immediately went out to chew their collective asses. Mean while back at the ranch Bytes was hiding behind the building. A short time later we installed a PA system so we could tell the idiots to put their cigs out from a distance.

Posts: 7549 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maxwayne:

I happens a lot on Nigeria, and with gasoline pipelines too...

Posts: 916 | Location: SE-PA | Registered: August 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cassandra:
quote:
Originally posted by maxwayne:

I happens a lot in Nigeria, and with gasoline pipelines too...

Posts: 916 | Location: SE-PA | Registered: August 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
153 killed Roll Eyes

That's a lot of stupid in one place at the same time. Most likely the largest gathering outside of Berkley.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
153 killed Roll Eyes

That's a lot of stupid in one place at the same time. Most likely the largest gathering outside of Berkley.

Third world...all the more reason to keep that stuff from coming here.

Posts: 693 | Location: West of the Pecos | Registered: July 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post