SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A heart attack recently caused me to miss a month’s worth of lurking.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A heart attack recently caused me to miss a month’s worth of lurking. Login/Join 
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear all better now. A blessing.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19172 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
I went through much the same in 2019.

I'm glad you got it taken care of and got new lease on life.

Try to make healthy choices, it doesn't get easier even knowing what awaits you if you don't but remain vigilant.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4789 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Well welcome to the land of the living a be glad in it! Though my event was much smaller that pain in the chest was like 10 elephants standing on me, and certainly was a driving factor to make the call. Glad you're on the mend, stay well, and take the prescribed meds Smile

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the club that no one wants to be a member of. In my experience, some of the fear that you are experiencing will never go away. You will hopefully just learn to live with it. It does put things in perspective, though. I wish you well.

Posts: 177 | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Welcome back Sportshooter. Glad the tune up worked out good for you.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Whoa. Thank goodness it all came out ok. Glad you’re back to lurking.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5317 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on getting your ticker fixed!

Posts: 23414 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post