SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mueller hires another attorney.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mueller hires another attorney. Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted
Yes, another Hillary Obama donor.

Mueller expands his Russian investigative team to 17 attorneys.
Is there any limit on funds, or is this just a big money laundering scheme.

Considering each attorney brings their assistants this is getting to be very expensive.
Is there no cap on this nonsense?

With both House and Senate cannot the Republicans pull funding from this scam fleecing the taxpayer of hard earned money.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
just money laundering

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53176 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
Who's footing the bill for this nonsense?!

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
And now he's apparently looking into Michael Flynn's son? This is ridiculous. Sooner or later he'll probably be investigating me because I donated to Trump. He's got a freakin' net as wide as Jupiter!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
This crap is insane. Worst case he is gathering up everything he can in case the Dems gain numbers in 2018, else fleecing the Treasury for everything he can. I think he's doing both. Based on what I've seen he's as crooked as they come.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8675 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HuskySig:

You, me and anybody else who pays taxes.

Posts: 27949 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
The story says the attorney already works for the Justice Department. So she's already being paid by the government.

Posts: 3381 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
I'm surprised he hasn't put Holder and Lynch on the payroll yet. Might as well.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
quote:
Originally posted by HuskySig:

You, me and anybody else who pays taxes.

I'm pretty sure I'd rather my money get spent on some $1000 toilet seats...

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
If the government spent as much and put as much effort on the Hilary investigation, she would have already spent 2 years of her sentence and Sanders would have written a book, "What happened".

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post