SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    the cemetary comes alive at dusk
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

the cemetary comes alive at dusk Login/Join 
posted
As I am watching birds out in the back yard , I see a mother racoon running across the county road and through the ditch and in to the corn field behind the apartments.

and behind her comes 7 ! kits within 2 feet of each other ,
I've never seen more that 4 at one time.

I've seen turkeys, fox and hawks over there, these were the first racoons

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54637 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tequila with lime
posted Hide Post
By the read title I thought I was in the lair and you were talking about a new horror flick.

Thank you President Trump.

Posts: 8366 | Location: KS, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Recently I've had 3 young raccoons coming to my back yard to eat the food I put out for my "regular" feral "outdoor" cats (4). I've tried to limit the amount of food I put out now to just what the cats will eat when I go out to them, and have not seen the raccoons lately.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder what the vet would charge to spay and neuter 8 wild raccoons

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54637 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post