SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Used appliance parts sources
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Used appliance parts sources Login/Join 
posted
I am in need of a small replacement part for my fridge. The fridge is just old enough that this part is no longer available through the manufacturer or any of the online replacement part sources like eReplacementparts.com

Wondering if anyone has dealt with a place that has a lot of used parts that if I were to contact them with my model number they might be able to help me out and doesn't have a problem with a call-in order or shipping?

Thanks in advance!

Posts: 338 | Location: Twin Cities MN | Registered: April 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
give these folks a jingle
https://www.appliancepartscomp...com/stores/details/3

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did you try repairclinic.com?

They've surprised me with their inventory.

Posts: 1514 | Location: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: August 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

I've found everything I've needed to make repairs to our appliances at eReplacement Parts. And, at a better or at least competitive price with other parts marketers. They provide drawings and parts numbers for the various components of an appliance. They also sell parts for lawn equipment, grills, HVAC, plumbing, vacuums, and more categories as well. Fast shipping, too, at a reasonable price.

Usually, when I put the appliance model number followed by "replacement parts" into DDG or Google, theirs is at or near the top of the results.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Try this place. It's amazing what they stock and have.

http://www.marcone.com/

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I go to Trible's (not to be confused with Tribbles). Not sure if they are only a local store, but have a lot of hard to find stuff.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
If Repair Clinic did not have it, I’ve found several good sellers on eBay thatdeal in used but functional parts.

I bought a control board for my old furnace a couple years ago. I just replaced the entire working furnace last month so I know someone could make a couple dollars parting it out if they wanted.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post