SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    More reason to support businesses like Chick-fil-A
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More reason to support businesses like Chick-fil-A Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Tucson area just had two more Chick-fil-A restaurants open. That's now four in my area, and one reason my waist line gets bigger.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Hmmm. Looks like I have another reason to eat at Chick-fil-A. Our daughter loves their nuggets and we love their spicy chicken sandwiches. It's win/win for us.

Posts: 13049 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn, the closest to me is 45 minutes away. But you can bet I support them 1000% Good stuff!!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Chick-fil-A manager helps a World War II veteran, 96, change flat tire

“A manager of a Maryland Chick-fil-A has proved he's willing to go above and beyond for his customers, even helping one elderly patron in the most unlikely of ways.

Daryl Howard, 29, was working at the franchise in Severn on Thursday when a regular customer by the name of Mr. Lee walked in and asked for assistance after his car sustained a flat tire.

Lee, a 96-year-old World War II veteran, visits regularly for a chicken biscuit and a coffee - but on this occasion he was in much more distress after barely making it to the restaurant.

'He was shaking, almost in tears,' another manager by the name of Rudy Somoza told CNN.

Howard was only too happy to help his elderly client change the tire, telling Somoza to tend to the tills while he went outside to the parking lot…”

https://mol.im/a/7242599

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8856 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
The one by me is busy from open to close. The line blocks the road because it's so long.

If they served breakfast all day I would probably never eat any other fast food. The chickn minis are pure crack, and the chicken egg and cheese bagel rules.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's damn good chicken.

Posts: 2096 | Location: Bowling Green, KY | Registered: January 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Wake Forest store also has long lines of cars spilling out into the street. So much so that on Saturdays, a police presence is needed to direct traffic. I prefer to eat inside, but sometimes it’s almost impossible to get in at all.

Posts: 423 | Location: Youngsville, NC | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
It’s chicken blessed by God and served by the best.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's nice that quality and good service is still available and truly means something.

They've created something marvelous. Something more than just a business.

Correct me if I'm wrong but- I don't see these kind of articles \ stories about starbucks. There's way more starbucks so they have more opportunity to do good things. But they don't.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13386 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post