SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Jared Taylor - White People Who Don't Want to be White
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jared Taylor - White People Who Don't Want to be White Login/Join 
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I'm white, at least by most folks standards... I consider myself pretty funny... but many others don't. The best joke I ever wrote:

"I've always wanted to be a black standup comedian,
but I never was funny enough...."

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
The sooner humanity on the whole is one big indiscernible mismash of all races due mixed procreation - the better off we'll all be, with one less idiotic basis to discriminate holding us back. I don't know how long it will take, but it can't possibly happen fast enough.

The people in charge of television advertising, certainly seem to agree with you. It seems that 2/3 of the commercials now are required to have a mixed race couple.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
The sooner humanity on the whole is one big indiscernible mismash .....

I thought about that being one future "solution".
But also remember that at least half of the human race is below average in intelligence, and willing to live as "subjects" to a Monarchy, Theocracy, or simple Thug-Dictatorship. Do we really think that averaging everything out is a good thing ?

"Crom is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, 'What is the riddle of steel?' If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me."

Posts: 6641 | Registered: September 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post