SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Jared Taylor - White People Who Don't Want to be White
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jared Taylor - White People Who Don't Want to be White Login/Join 
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/ak6exfOwji4

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15477 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
When being white is not just a liability but a punishable offence, people will find a way to avoid it. When being a POC is praised and profitable, unscrupulous people will find a way to capitalize on that. The problem is rooted in a false principle that to create equality we must treat people unequally.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29684 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I have a hard time understanding Rachel Dolezal in particular. Surely white people have worked with or for the NAACP before. Confused Was she afraid she'd be refused if she were white (and deception is a poor way to begin a working relationship), or is she truly deluded?

As for myself, I and my upbringing resemble...

But I am neither proud nor ashamed to be white. I had no control over that. I prefer to take pride in my accomplishments.

Posts: 27929 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
I agree and nice picture egregore

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chris Anchor
posted Hide Post
I never had any problem with being white, I sorta like it, I can see the ticks. Chris

Posts: 1832 | Location: Cecil Co. Maryland | Registered: January 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pwelch001:
I agree and nice picture egregore
That picture is "Freedom from Want" by Norman Rockwell; it is one of his "Four Freedoms" set of paintings, and had been on the cover of Collier's magazine in years past. I've seen the original in the Norman Rockwell Museum at Stockbridge, MA.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
I feel very blessed to be White. Here's an example of why:

On the continent of Africa, there are many nations. The nations in Africa that provide the best standard of living for its inhabitants are those which have been fortunate enough to have been influenced by White people.

Does that sound racist? Well, let me tell you: I never had any idea of this fact until I heard from Black people from that continent who have witnessed firsthand how much better life is in the nations that have been influenced by White people. When this information was shared with me (by different native Africans on different occasions), my eyes were opened.

So, I am proud to be a member of a race of people who make life better for other races of people by bringing to them modern medicine, modern farming techniques, modern idealism (like equality for all) and many other societal improvements.

In the 1980s, the Liberals running our colleges and universities whipped up their students into a frenzy about the "evils" of the system of government in South Africa. At that time, South Africa was the best place to live in all of the continent of Africa. The standard of living was the best; education rivaled our own; and the economy was strong and vibrant. But, our nation's youth were brainwashed by their professors, and we saw "End Apartheid" on almost every college student's bumper. They got their wish, White people are being murdered regularly there now and the rest have fled, and the influence of White people on that nation is dwindling rapidly.

The result? South Africa is quickly becoming one of the worst places to live on the continent - perhaps the world. Massive starvation is predicted in the near future by most economists and the world's agricultural community.

Just about everything Liberals say is the exact opposite of the truth. Liberals have been proclaiming for a few decades now that the preponderance of evil that has been perpetrated in this world is by the hands of White people. Just as in every other area of philosophy, this is the exact opposite of the truth. The saying, "No good deed goes unpunished" was coined by folks who have been demonized by Liberals.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
When being a POC is praised and profitable, unscrupulous people will find a way to capitalize on that.

This. Warren went to College as a Native American for a reason, and that's the reason.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10907 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
If white privilege is so great, why do so many whites pretend to not be white?

Seems only white people can be racist. At least that's what the media will tell you.

Posts: 13097 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
I note with some amusement that hardly anyone points out that Barack Obama and Colin Kaepernick had white mothers.

On the other hand, the media never misses a chance to point out the same about Meghan Markle.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:
I note with some amusement that hardly anyone points out that Barack Obama and Colin Kaepernick had white mothers.

Then there was the white couple who cared enough about Kaepernick to adopt him, and give him their name.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10907 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:

On the other hand, the media never misses a chance to point out the same about Meghan Markle.

it does not fit the narrative

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10417 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Fuck. And the obsession with color continues.

Be true to thine self. Does anything really matter?

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12714 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lyman:
quote:

it does not fit the narrative

If Obama's and Kaeperprick's baby daddies had stuck around, as did Markle's, maybe the narrative would be different.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/columnist...-really-are-n2529891

DNA Doesn't Define Who We Really Are
Jonah Goldberg

Sen. Elizabeth Warren's big reveal that she's got a little Native American DNA in her deserves all the mockery it's getting. But I just want to use it as an excuse to explain why I hate the way we talk about DNA and identity.

Consider Kyle Merker. You've probably seen the Ancestry.com commercial featuring his story. It begins with him declaring: "Growing up were German."

"We danced in a German dance group," he continues. "We wore lederhosen." We then see him doing a little German dance in his lederhosen.

Merker signed up for Ancestry.com and noticed very few Germans in his family tree. So he had his DNA tested through Ancestry.com's test service and discovered: "We're not German at all. Fifty-two percent of my DNA comes from Scotland and Ireland." In the ad, a little pie chart shows that the rest comes from Scandinavia, Italy, Greece and "other."

And then the kicker: "I traded in my lederhosen for a kilt," Merker says. And we see him in his authentic Scottish garb with a big smile.

This is terrible. And Merker is hardly alone. Other ads and services make similar appeals. And they are all based on the idea that your "real" culture and identity exists in your DNA. That is grotesque and profoundly illiberal.

Every single person reading this column can trace his or her DNA back to some ancient ancestor who hunted antelope on some African savanna or Asian steppe. That doesn't mean my real identity is caveman or nomadic hunter. Most of us -- white, black, Asian, etc. -- probably have ancestors who were serfs or slaves. All of our family trees are top-heavy with pagans and animists. That is not who we are.

I don't want to pick on Merker. He seems like an entirely decent fellow. Nor do I want to say that investigating your family tree or your DNA is a bad idea. That stuff is fascinating and has all sorts of benefits. But the idea that one could be raised by a family that takes a certain heritage to heart and then cast it aside because of a pie chart on a DNA test is terribly sad to me.

Some people I know are passionate about their Irish heritage and are "black Irish" -- i.e., they have dark eyes and hair and, sometimes, a more Mediterranean complexion. One theory is that they are descendants of Spanish sailors who were stranded on the Irish coast in the 1500s. Another is that they can trace their roots back to one of the countless invasions by Vikings or Normans over the centuries.

I don't begrudge anyone who wants to investigate how their people came to Ireland. But why would you throw away your culture and identity because five, 10 or 20 generations ago your great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather or grandmother came from somewhere else? Many Italians have a smorgasbord of DNA in them -- from the Moors or other invaders. Are they not "real Italians"?

There's a term for this kind of thinking: "racial purity."

Elizabeth Warren used a small blip on her retroactive genetic radar to claim a heritage she does not have and to get credit for a culture to which she does not belong. Indeed, if her DNA test came back with much "better" results -- say, 25 percent Native American DNA instead of somewhere between 1/64th and 1/1,024th -- it would still be tawdry for her to borrow a culture and heritage that is not hers, particularly to advance her career, because she was not remotely raised as a Cherokee. She does not speak their language, is not fluent in their customs or culture, and has little to no factual claim to their story.

"A DNA test is useless to determine tribal citizenship," the Cherokee nation explained in a statement lambasting Warren.

The idea that you are what your DNA says you are is illiberal, because liberalism (in the classical sense) is premised on the idea the individual is more than just bloodlines. Think of it this way: You know what you call an American citizen with Irish DNA going 300 or 1,000 years? An American. (Or, if you really care, an Irish-American.) That so many people aren't content with that is a symptom of a much deeper problem with our society today.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2698 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
My father-in-law sent my family DNA kits as a gift a few years ago. They’re still sitting in the box and probably no longer valid. I’m sure he thought they were something we would be thrilled about, but selling the legal rights to my DNA or whatever the company wants to do with it has kept them in the box.

That said, I am probably both more Viking and native American than Warren, a dichomotmy that buys me nothing in the face of the Katyn-esque justice her side has wet dreams about.

Posts: 17114 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
The sooner humanity on the whole is one big indiscernible mismash of all races due mixed procreation - the better off we'll all be, with one less idiotic basis to discriminate holding us back. I don't know how long it will take, but it can't possibly happen fast enough.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
The sooner humanity on the whole is one big indiscernible mismash of all races due mixed procreation - the better off we'll all be, with one less idiotic basis to discriminate holding us back. I don't know how long it will take, but it can't possibly happen fast enough.

Yeah, things will be so much better when white people are finally gone. Roll Eyes

Posts: 325 | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zingo:
quote:

Yeah, things will be so much better when white people are finally gone. Roll Eyes

White people (of which I'm one), black people, pure Asians, whatever... mix them all, stat...

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:

Disagree. There will always be something. Judge people on things we can’t see : merit, integrity, honor, character. Judging by appearance will always be prejudicial.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12714 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post