SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It happened on the way to church.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It happened on the way to church. Login/Join 
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted
An elderly couple were on their way to church when the wife noticed that the car ahead of them had a sticker on the back window that said, “I’m a proud Democrat.” Then she said, “I wonder if they go to church where we go.”
Her husband impishly replied, “I don’t know, but we’re all sinners and some folks are proud that they are more so than others.”

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Smile

Silent

Posts: 1019 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIG 229R
posted Hide Post
Never heard a Dem. described any better! LOL

SigP229R
Harry Callahan "A man has got to know his limitations".
Teddy Roosevelt "Talk soft carry a big stick"
I Cor10: 13 "1611KJV"

Posts: 6066 | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG 229R:
Never heard a Dem. described any better! LOL

Yep!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post