SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Another carjacker story, don't drive w/o protection
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another carjacker story, don't drive w/o protection Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:
I hope there is surveillance video and those 3 fry.

With Percy Wetmore doing the honors?

The Green Mile

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rsd1220
posted Hide Post
That shit news site and the POS SF Chronicle routinely edit out the descriptions of suspects.

Sometimes descriptions are not available, but even when they are, they simply don't print it.

Wouldn't want to offend anyone.

__Phase plasma rifle in the 40-watt range__

Posts: 1113 | Location: Pangea | Registered: June 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
In the old days if you were robbed, a beating is all you got. Now a days, getting shot is more likely since life doesn't mean much to these criminals and they want no witnesses.

We need to get back to working the criminals on a farm or factory making license plates or other things. No TV and just basic food.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
I'm not blaming the victim at all. I am just saying is that Texas is one of the best states in the union for recognizing our right to keep and bear arms, and it is too bad the victim did not take advantage of it.

If by best you mean like 20th out of 50, then yeah...

It always seems that way to folks not here. Hell, I had much different expectations than the reality when moving here from AL.

It's not awful but it's not like they hand out guns and a permit at the border along with the boot/belt/hat welcome package.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12415 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's not awful but it's not like they hand out guns and a permit at the border along with the boot/belt/hat welcome package.

Damn, I never got the boot/belt/hat welcome package.

Smile

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post