SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Great Customer Service @ SWFA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great Customer Service @ SWFA Login/Join 
posted
I've ordered from SWFA a few times as they have a very nice website for browsing optics, often have free shipping, and are usually spot on for the lowest price around.

I was ordering a new scope and decided to also get a bunch of the Butler Creek flip up scope covers for all of my optics that didn't have them already.

They have a neat feature on their website where when you're looking at a scope they also have a link to the Butler Creek scope covers that fit it.

I used the links for the one scope I was ordering and two other scopes I already had that needed covers.

Two of the new sets fit perfectly, but the objective cap for the third (Vortex Diamondback HP 4-16) was just a bit too snug. So I called them up this morning and spoke to Wendy in their customer service. She was very helpful and told me she'd check into in and call me back.

Well two hours later she called back told me I was correct and that the size 30 was too small for that scope, but she found the size 31 was a good fit and they would be shipping one out to me ASAP. They were also going to update the website to correct the error, and they were sorry for the inconvenience.

That's how it should be done. Hats off to SWFA for great customer service and I'll definitely continue to patronize them.

Posts: 1514 | Location: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: August 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Good to know.

I've never had to use their Customer Service, but I have ordered a few oddball mounts/parts from them.

All have been shipped in a reasonable amount of time and prices were good.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11144 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I had several scopes in need of Butler Creek scope covers and this solved it.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23209 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post