SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    2018 Expedition
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2018 Expedition Login/Join 
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted
Anyone pulled the trigger yet?

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1489 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ordered a limited on March 12th I think. It won’t get here till the first week of June.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw an XL in the lot at work today; if the inside is as nice as the outside, it should dominate it’s market.

Posts: 514 | Location: Alaska | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
My first thought was "2018 expedition to where?"

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
I struggle paying 3 times the price of my first house for an asset that will depreciate about the cost of my first house the first 18 months. Yep, I’m getting old.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4221 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post