SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Man beats elderly patient with dementia and films it: warning: graphic video
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Man beats elderly patient with dementia and films it: warning: graphic video Login/Join 
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted
I looked and didn't see this posted anywhere on the forums. I certainly am not seeing it on MSM as they are too busy talking about Ahmaud Arbery.

I've got the rope for this guy. And bullshit that the nursing home didn't know about this. Apparently the guy has beaten elderly patients before and put photos of it on his instagram and facebook pages and no one in his "community" reported him.

You'll have to open the link to see the video. Again, I have the rope and gasoline.

https://wwjnewsradio.radio.com...nursing-home-patient

quote:

Man Arrested In Brutal Beating Of Detroit Nursing Home Patient Captured On Video

(WWJ) An arrest has been made in a shocking case, after video of the crime went public.

Detroit police said Thursday that a 20-year-old man was arrested for the assault and battery of an elderly man at a nursing home on Detroit’s west side.

Earlier, a video of the brutal attack was posted on social media and shared several times by concerned citizens; some of whom called the police.

Note: The video below shows the crime, is unedited and may be disturbing to some viewers.

It's alleged, police said, that the incident occurred on Friday, May 15, and that both the 75-year-old victim and the suspect are patients at the nursing facility, located in the 16500 block of Schaefer.

The victim was taken to a local hospital where he was treated for non-life threatening injuries. The suspect was taken into custody at the nursing home and transported to the Detroit Detention Center without incident, police said.

Detroit Police James Craig said the investigation is ongoing.

"What our investigation has revealed so far is that the nursing home was unaware of the assault, until they saw the video," Craig said at a press briefing. "We're still investigating that aspect of the case, but there is a suspect in custody."

No names have been released.

Detroit police thanked the Ann Arbor Police Department and the Washtenaw County Sheriffs for their help with the case.

And his name is known. I think you can see this thread even if you don't have Twitter.

https://twitter.com/RealJamesW.../1263561902686236672

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
Detroit police called it an "incident."

More videos of his handy-work.

No doubt Gretchen Whitmer will keep him out of jail so he doesn't catch the coronavirus.

https://twitter.com/detroitpol.../1263521839894138885

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I saw this earlier today in the news I clicked on the 90 second video, I made it less than 5 seconds.

The guy should be beaten by Mike Tyson for a few minutes while strapped to a bed, then thrown in jail.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Picture of RB211
posted Hide Post
Wood chipper. Feet first. S L O W L Y....

Posts: 2039 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: February 24, 2010Report This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Disgusting. I can't comprehend being so cruel.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't understand how the nursing home didn't know anything about it until they were made aware of the video. I know in the state of Pennsylvania, if a nursing home patient shows any injuries or bruising the nurse or nurses aid must report it.There is no way that someone at that nursing home didn't know something happened.

I have a feeling that nursing home is going to be paying out a large sum of money to that man and his family and they will be able to afford to put him in any nursing home they want until his last day.

Absolutely disgusting.

Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Thread title should be ANIMAL beats.....

No man would do that.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Report This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
Apparently Mr. Fat Stack was filming his abuse of elderly people and uploading the videos to YouTube and YouTube did nothing. Judicial Watch discovered it and brought it to the attention of the authorities.

[IMG]Photo deleted. Looking at his face makes me want to vomit.[/IMG]

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RB211:
Wood chipper. Feet first. S L O W L Y....

Agree, 110% absolutely agree. Sadly assholes like this are much too common in the Detroit area.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5624 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
This guy films himself breaking into properties and posts it on YouTube. Youtube does nothing.

I'd like to see his head split with a hard cast .357 round.

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Micropterus:
Apparently Mr. Fat Stack was filming is abuse of elderly people and uploading the videos to YouTube and YouTube did nothing. Judicial Watch discovered it and brought it to the attention of the authorities.

But have a couple of doctors post a video with scientific evidence concerning the Wuhan virus that disagrees with the communist supporting WHO, and it is removed posthaste.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Why is this guy still breathing my air?

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12748 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Report This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Stick his head in a 2’ X 2’ ventilated metal box with some hungry rats

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3956 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Report This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
I’m at a loss. The most despicable news story I’ve seen lately. How disrespectful, cruel, and criminal. I sure hope he gets what he deserves.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Report This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
There is something broken in his mind.

He should be locked away where he is no longer a danger to innocent people.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30548 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:

Nope. Too expensive. People like that aren’t fixable.

Throw him out of a plane at 12k feet. Tell him “think about his wrongdoings on your way down. You have approx 60 seconds before you meet your maker.
Bye scumbag”.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Some hearts are too dark to be human. They are past feeling.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29608 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:

Nope. Too expensive. People like that aren’t fixable.

Throw him out of a plane at 12k feet. Tell him “think about his wrongdoings on your way down. You have approx 60 seconds before you meet your maker.
Bye scumbag”.

Cheaper method would be to feed him to the gators in Florida.

There are certain people who should not be allowed to inhabit this planet, this is one such person.

But I'll wait for the excuses. I think the race card will be the first one played. Let's see how they defend this.

Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
I don't understand why the 20 year old thug is in a nursing facility with elderly dementia patients? A cowardly predator, preying on the weak. He obviously comes from a subculture where violence is the primary social skill. Such hate and anger is baked in, he will become progressively more violent until he kills someone, if he hasn't already.

Treat your children well, they will choose your nursing home.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
The father said his son is not vicious, but that he just has health issues.

And the father then said this, “He said his son called 911 and was taken to a mental health facility in Ann Arbor. Last Wednesday, he was diagnosed with COVID-19 and said he was supposed to be taken to another facility to be quarantined.

The father added, “It should’ve never happened because he should’ve never been put in that environment.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...dYa_cvsURq1-06AjsdQM

-----------------
Silenced on the net, Just like Trump

Posts: 578 | Location: SUX | Registered: May 31, 2012Report This Post