SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mass Burger King teen shoot
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mass Burger King teen shoot Login/Join 
posted
Follow up by "racist " reporter below...

This is amazing! Reported that a "BB" gun was used to shoot out the windows (see photos).

I own a number of air guns and NONE will do that to a window as demonstrated. Any others care to comment?

http://boston.cbslocal.com/201...hot-over-a-sandwich/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tleddy,

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2084 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
That's one cool 9mm BB gun

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29682 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
It was a Dunkin Donut shop.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Reason for permit?

I'm going to be working with the public.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Had to be a BB gun. They didn't have the proper permit for a real gun. Roll Eyes

Posts: 8954 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
I can see shooting if I'm given the wrong donut. But who cares that much about a sandwich?

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Must be the cool new thing to misreport facts and say that a BB gun was used. We had a similar incident in town in which a guy who told a group of "teenagers" in the mall parking lot to slow down. His vehicle was shot up with a "BB gun" that went through his car windows. Both he and the witnesses reported a real gun from what I heard.

Posts: 545 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Welcome to Brockton.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12766 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
Ahh, Brockton...the armpit of MA.

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4851 | Location: Celina, TX | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
THIS11

quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
That's one cool 9mm BB gun
Smile

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2084 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Follow up:

Finally---

https://959watd.com/blog/2017/...ng-at-dunkin-donuts/

"Lt. Mark Porcaro told WATD News that shortly before 1 p.m. Thursday they received a report about an assault at the Dunkin Donuts at the Westgate Mall.

The manager said she was attacked by two black females following an incident that started over a sandwich."

No quarter
.308/.223