SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I met a fan of the US today
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I met a fan of the US today Login/Join 
posted
I was out for my morning run today when a cute young thing in a car pulled up next to me and asked if I could direct her to the local grocery store. Her accent was so thick that it took a couple of tries to get her question across. After giving her directions I asked where she was from and she replied, “Israel”. When I said, “welcome to the US, I hope you enjoy your stay”, she smiled ear to ear, fist pumped the air and said loudly, “God bless America”. I responded, “and God bless Israel” and continued on my run.

It felt so good to see such a spontaneous positive response about our country.

Posts: 987 | Location: Nashville | Registered: October 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Gotta love enchanted moments Wink

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of muddle_mann
posted Hide Post
Love Israeli women for so many different reasons...

Pissed off beats scared every time…

- Frank Castle

Posts: 3811 | Registered: March 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I love Israel. I love the concept of Israel. I love the people of Israel who have the courage and tenacity to insist on what is right regardless of consequence. So I say, HURRAH FOR ISRAEL!

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by muddle_mann:
Love Israeli women for so many different reasons...

https://www.pinterest.com/LeAAdrien/gal-gadot/

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Character, above all else
Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
quote:

Please label your link as NSFW. Thanks.

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2541 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
I saw no reason to label it ,just a bunch of pretty ladies and nicely dressed.
Oh and to the complainer,should you be working and not cencering the forum folk.

Posts: 22409 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 45 Cal:
Oh and to the complainer,should you be working and not cencering the forum folk.

Agree. Attractive lady, but nothing inappropriate. Surely we are not restricted to only posting links to ugly women.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Character, above all else
Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
quote:
Originally posted by 45 Cal:

Agree. Attractive lady, but nothing inappropriate. Surely we are not restricted to only posting links to ugly women.

Apparently neither one of you scrolled far enough down. Full on frontal nudity (not of Gal). And I'm not complaining about it, just asking the poster to be prudent and do his due diligence.

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2541 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Israeli women are beauty... have you see gal gadot? And has got three kids.

Posts: 90 | Registered: December 23, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
Gotta love enchanted moments Wink

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Guys, I’m the OP. I love the Israeli cheesecake but I’d like to return the discussion to its original intent: we are not alone; we are a country that is supported and loved by many outside our borders.

Posts: 987 | Location: Nashville | Registered: October 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
A friend was in Israel and in Jerusalem for the embassy move, and said there are posters and signs everywhere with "Trump Makes Israel Great Again", and that most people are ecstatic over the support and tone of the US and the change of administration and such things is very obvious.

But, the "Lying Media"....

Dropped my phone yesterday and had to get a new one.

So, I don't have the pictures uploaded to share.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tejas421:
Guys, I’m the OP. I love the Israeli cheesecake but I’d like to return the discussion to its original intent: we are not alone; we are a country that is supported and loved by many outside our borders.

Indeed, tread drift can and does happen quite often.

Posts: 3850 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Hot Israeli women and yummy cheesecake aside. Americans take America for granted at times. It is refreshing to hear an immigrant espouse America. This is truly the greatest country in the world. One in which you can go from dishwasher to millionaire in one generation. My grandpa came as a impoverished refugee from Germany, went to school, joined Air Force, and then had a successful career all of this based on hard work and tenacity.

No where else in the world do you have the freedoms we have here or the opportunities we have here.

God bless America!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
muddle man, there was no need- no need at all, in any way- for you to post that picture. This derails the thread because of the inevitable comments and counter-postings in its wake.

Gentlemen, do not drift a member's thread for this kind of stuff.

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Troll
posted Hide Post
parabellum,

Just wondering: Are you one of the moderators?

My question is not to challenge, just to satisfy my curiosity.

Thanks!

Posts: 261 | Registered: May 02, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
No, I am not a moderator.

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
I would like to visit Israel for the history and archeology. There was a survey about the US across the world. One result of the survey was that 25% of the population of the world would move here if they could.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post