SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Need A Lesson On Embedding A YouTube Video
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need A Lesson On Embedding A YouTube Video Login/Join 
posted
Is there, by chance, anyone out there willing to take the time to give me some instructions as to how to embed a YouTube video?
I have tried and failed too many times to count!
I do/will appreciate your valued time and input!
Thanks,
Mike

"Shoot lower, Sheriff, They're ridin' shetlands"
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?

Posts: 1360 | Location: S.E. Wi. | Registered: October 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Made by a member (I forget his name but thanks!)

Tube It:

The Karmanator

Click the link, Paste the youtube url in, then select the option to copy and paste directly into your sigforum post.

Pretty sweet Sig Search function as well.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Made my a member (I forget the name but thanks!)

The Karmanator

Chance

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38642 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You guys rock. Thanks for the quick response.
I will bookmark this for future reference...
Mike

Posts: 1360 | Location: S.E. Wi. | Registered: October 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
Did you know that you can right click on a YouTube video and select "Copy embed code". Once you've done that open up your post box on SigForum and select the button across the top that looks like a film strip. It will create the necessary code, "[FLASH_VIDEO] [/FLASH_VIDEO]", within the post. Then you just have to right click and paste the embed code in between the forum generated code.

Posts: 11157 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just tried that, Skull Leader and it works, as well.
Thanks for the heads-up!

Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Karmanator

Direct link to the Tube It page.

Posts: 10782 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
That was the direct link Bobo.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Is there, by chance, anyone out there willing to take the time to give me some instructions as to how to embed a YouTube video?

Yes. Exactly by Chance. Wink

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That’s funny stuff, right there!!

Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
That was the direct link Bobo.

You calling me a clown? Smile I did not click it, just assumed because it was titled The Karmanator, that's where it took you. From there you can click on a Tube It link, of course. I keep both bookmarked for quicker access to whichever I need.

Posts: 10782 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post