SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SigForum Members Map- IT IS BACK!!!! Hopefully.
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SigForum Members Map- IT IS BACK!!!! Hopefully. Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Still surprised "flyover country" is so sparsely represented given the amount of sportsman and hell even CCW permits issued here. Oh well....

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16194 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TBH:
Done. Wow! We are a big family!

Yup but with over 83,000 registered members and only 1,000 posted on the map, we haven't seen what it could really look like. Pretty happy to have 1K showing though.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StorminNormin:
quote:
Originally posted by TBH:
Done. Wow! We are a big family!

Yup but with over 83,000 registered members and only 1,000 posted on the map, we haven't seen what it could really look like. Pretty happy to have 1K showing though.
I'm on there 3 times (a bar in Anchorage, a bar in Calgary, and most recently Corkscrew BBQ in N. Houston)

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23220 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
How many of those 83k are active members I wonder..

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Bump to keep this going.

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i love the map... olympia wa here

Posts: 367 | Location: olympia washington | Registered: March 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love maps, added Mogadishu and Kampala, I think I have East Africa covered.

Posts: 634 | Registered: March 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
I've moved since marking my location and can not figure out how to delete the old location.

Posts: 13678 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Added myself

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1898 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Bump. We now have 1,012 members marked on the map.

Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
... updated my latest location ...

Braybrook, VIC 3019.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
1010, I'm on there 3 times because I can't remember my password to delete my two previous locations (Calgary and Anchorage).

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23220 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
What? No members from Pitcairn Island?

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
quote:
1010, I'm on there 3 times because I can't remember my password to delete my two previous locations (Calgary and Anchorage).

I deleted those two for you.

Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Thanks StorminNormin

10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
I still want to know if the member in Nort Korea is the Dear Leader.

Anyone know?

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
I still want to know if the member in North Korea is the Dear Leader.

Theres a few of these ringers like "Joey" Stalin in Serbia. And what's with that guy in Africa with a half dozen locations?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bald1,

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16194 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Bump.

Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Hmmm, I know for a fact of at least 4 members that live in my county the are not "Pinned"

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8343 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
After 9 years I'm finally on the map.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post