SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SigForum Members Map- IT IS BACK!!!! Hopefully.
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SigForum Members Map- IT IS BACK!!!! Hopefully. Login/Join 
Patent Pending
Picture of Tonyny
posted Hide Post
Added Groveland FL....used to be Clermont

NRA Life Member

Capital punishment means never having to say, "You again?"

Posts: 4135 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of buggsboy
posted Hide Post
I'm in.

Posts: 673 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Bump.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of frogger
posted Hide Post
Done.

••••••••••••••••••••
"We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 5409 | Location: NC, USA | Registered: November 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
I am Glad this came up again !

Posts: 1600 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sigarmsp226 is on the map.....Finally.... Razz

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Bump. 973 people on the map so far and it looks like now we have someone from every state!

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dlc444
posted Hide Post
Anyone in Spain? My eldest is taking a semester there. Heading there Friday for a week. Barcelona and Madrid

-.---.----.. -.---.----.. -.---.----..
It seems to me that any law that is not enforced and can't be enforced weakens all other laws.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Tampa | Registered: August 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in!

Posts: 632 | Location: Cajun Country, Sportsman Paradise  | Registered: March 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
I forgot to submit mine last time so I added it again today.

Thanks for reposting this, cool to see where some of the SF members are

Posts: 3850 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fvyellowbird
posted Hide Post
Just added my new location in Georgia. How can I delete my old one in Germany? Thanks.

Hell, is other people! J-P S

Posts: 1140 | Location: St Simons Island, Georgia USA! | Registered: October 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got it.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fvyellowbird:
Just added my new location in Georgia. How can I delete my old one in Germany? Thanks.

I am not sure. I will try to look into it.

Banned
posted Hide Post
Wait, there are two Australias on this map !!!! Eek

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Bump to keep this from being pruned.

Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
I'm In -

Posts: 493 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StorminNormin:
Bump. 973 people on the map so far and it looks like now we have someone from every state!

Yep, someone in Nebraska finally came out of the closet Razz

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
So many WI members, and yet the bulk of the WI shoot attendees come from IL and MN... Confused

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jmarv
posted Hide Post
I don't remember seeing this before. That's pretty nice. Added myself.

Joe
_______
P6, P226 .40, P232, SP2009 (Schwyz), P220 9mm (Geneva), P226 9mm (St. Gallen), P320SC

Posts: 465 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: October 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done. Wow! We are a big family!

P226 9mm CT
Springfield custom 1911 hardball
Glock 21
Les Baer Special Tactical AR-15

Posts: 1125 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post