SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SigForum Members Map- IT IS BACK!!!! Hopefully.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SigForum Members Map- IT IS BACK!!!! Hopefully. Login/Join 
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gw3971:
95flhr must be a strong swimmer?

Sigmonkey too!

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Bump to the top to get more members added who haven't contributed.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Done

I like the "Anonymous" entries. Might as well have not even submitted an entry. Roll Eyes

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done.

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2363 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .45ACP
posted Hide Post
It seems I'm within about a mile or so if another member. I'll bet we've seen one another at some point but would never know it.

Posts: 1913 | Location: CO | Registered: March 19, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All the anonymous entries are sort of pointless.

"They" already know where you are anyway. You're not going to confuse "them" by simply not posting your sigforum screen name.

Anyway, It's interesting to see the distribution of people in Michigan. It appears I'm one of only a very few from the tri cities northward.

-------------
$

Posts: 7655 | Location: Mid-Michigan, USA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Seems I am in isolation in my neck of the woods in Virginia...seems most Va members are near the Beltway, a few scattered out in SW.

Amyways, Sunset is on the map.

This should be a sticky in the Lounge forum.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drabfour:
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
How do you get a map of just the state that you want?
You can go to the drop down menu (?) and search by state and it will only show the pins for that state.
I tried:
- View, Locate, Location = Indiana --> Map showed 1 pin.
- View, Search, State contains IN --> Map showed same 1 pin.

There are 6 pins in Indiana. Only 1 of them has the state in its description.

It appears the search functions only search the fields the pin creator provided and not the pin's location on the map.

Posts: 4818 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
Don't know how to get rid of my old marker in Anchorage, but I've added another marker at my favorite bar in Calgary.

When a pin is dropped it gives you a URL. Without that, no edits. Smile

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do the different colors have any meaning or just whatever was selected?

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2890 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bettysnephew:
Do the different colors have any meaning or just whatever was selected?

As far as I recall it is just the icon you select.

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
How do I add my marker
I figured it out

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done, not too many SIG forumites in the Bluegrass State.

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Nebraska is one lonely ass state for SigForum members.

We have more members in North Korea, which I hear is the best Korea.

The Dear Leader you think?

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
793 members participating so far!!!!

Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
I just added me. Had no idea there was a member map. If there was a link to this when joining the list there might be more participation.

bumper

Posts: 1299 | Location: Nevada, United States | Registered: April 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Added my marker, for my first post.

Posts: 8 | Location: KATW | Registered: August 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by X20SOS:
Added my marker, for my first post.

Welcome!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20819 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Got a few in NH. Im added!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5296 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Just added myself. 280Nosler I didn't know we lived that close.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post