SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anniversary karma --Re-award in OP!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anniversary karma --Re-award in OP! Login/Join 
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Dang, what a great karma, please count me in.

Posts: 3851 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sweet Karma, I'm in!

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 813 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Runs on AAs? Sweet!

Oh yes please! Big Grin

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

I would like a chance.

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Please include me in your generous Karma.

Thank you!

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4522 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
What a cool Karma, please include me, and thank you for the chance.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Decade Club!

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aguilar64
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.
Thanks

“When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.”
― Ted Nugent

Posts: 2209 | Location: North East | Registered: November 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Happy anniversary! Count me in please! Thanks!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
I'm in and thanks!

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1366 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
Congrats! I'll have ten years in also!

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2495 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Sounds cool.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the milestone​. I'd like a shot. Thank you.

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
very generous
thank you for opportunity

P

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 2012 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
craglawnmanor- Please respond by noon CDT Monday 6/5. Otherwise, the karmanator will strike again!

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
Bump for new winner!

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
I feel that I should give this thread a bump, as I didn't check it again until about 12:35 earlier today, after M-11 posted a new winner.
So, btex, good luck!

In my best Don Adams, "Missed it by that much!!"

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
Well, btex didn't respond, at all, so I'll say better late than never and re-award to the original karma pick, craglawnmanor. Send me an address, sir.

It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
Thank you, M-11!
Address just emailed!

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by M-11:
Well, btex didn't respond, at all, so I'll say better late than never and re-award to the original karma pick, craglawnmanor. Send me an address, sir.

Congrats. Better late than the other guy whose other posts are 95% karma enteries. Roll Eyes

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post