SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    2019 Baseball Playoffs...
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 23
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2019 Baseball Playoffs... Login/Join 
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted
I'm a SF Giants fan so I don't have a team in the hunt.

Who's going to win ?

Who's your team ?

For me , it's anybody but the Dodgers Razz

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3456 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
Yankees!
Fuggettaboutit. Razz Big Grin

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1899 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Braves fan here, but I don’t see anyone beating the Astros.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
This Cards/Braves game is a good one. This whole series, just like this game, could go either way.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Yankees vs Dodgers would get my attention.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Cards win game 1, but jesus they made that close...

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23099 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
I'm hoping for a Cardinals - Astros series, but ain't nobody going to beat the 'Stros.

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:

Jim

Not me. I won’t even watch those big market teams if they make it to the WS.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob at the Beach
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KevinCW:
This Cards/Braves game is a good one. This whole series, just like this game, could go either way.

There you go...game one Cards.
Smile

Posts: 1473 | Location: Boardwalk, Va Beach | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
IMO, the ultimate World Series would be Yankees vs Cardinals. The two teams in their respective leagues with the most championships.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:

Jim

Not me. I won’t even watch those big market teams if they make it to the WS.

I knew that would get some ire up by someone. I remember the 1963 series that gripped the country because it was the first time that the
Dodgers made it to the world series after they left Brooklyn. Epic, and the Dodgers won it 4-0.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
Go Cards!

Posts: 2504 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PR64:
Who's going to win ?
'Not' the Indians.
quote:
Who's your team ?
The Indians.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PD:
IMO, the ultimate World Series would be Yankees vs Cardinals. The two teams in their respective leagues with the most championships.

That would be sumthin'! A rematch of 1964!

-ShneaSIG

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scuba Steve Sig:
Go Cards!

Flaherty going for the 'Birds tomorrow. Here's to hoping he can keep bringing the good stuff!

-ShneaSIG

posted Hide Post
A’s forgot how to hit last night so my rooting interest is Dodgers just so Giants fans get bent.

Posts: 4273 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PR64:
I'm a SF Giants fan so I don't have a team in the hunt.

Who's going to win ? Not the Giants Big Grin

Who's your team ? Not the Giants Big Grin

For me , it's anybody but the Dodgers Razz

I am a Dodger fan since 1958

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6295 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Go Nats.

They did not play well at all last night, their hitting sucked and Corbin's rough 1st inning was horrible.

Posts: 1949 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post