SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mmmmm Huma Abedin Loves that Weiner, seems more and more bizarre
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mmmmm Huma Abedin Loves that Weiner, seems more and more bizarre Login/Join 
Picture of SkyOtter
posted Hide Post
I don't want to stir anything up or cause offense, and please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it a woman's place in Islam to defer to and obey her husband? So she's just doing what she knows & been taught.

------------------------------------------------------
There are two types of people in this world: Those who need closure,

Posts: 2561 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: June 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
I think she's so far down that she doesn't think she's got anything to lose. Weiner may or may not know where any bodies are buried, but he isn't going to be worth divorcing until he earns some more money.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
Weiner knows where the bodies are buried and I bet he is threatening to sing.

Yes, thats what I have been thinking.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Posts: 747 | Location: Vermont | Registered: February 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyanide357
posted Hide Post
Are they proceeding with the divorce? Seems like they would lose the legal protections that spouses have in the event that Weiner decides to sing?

Tbh, their whole marriage seems like it was a sham if all of the rumors about Huma/Hillary have any merit.

Regarsless of how big of a creep Weiner is, moving back in with Huma seems like the first step of getting suicided.

Posts: 249 | Registered: November 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
AFAIK, "spousal protections" only mean that a spouse cannot be legally required to testify against the other--there is nothing saying it is illegal to testify anyway.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Wiener perhaps may still be of some use to Huma that we know nothing about. A Muslim marrying a Jew is strange bedfellows to say the least and normally prohibited in the Islamic faith.
The only way this is allowed to even happen is by a tactic known as Muruna where all prohibitions in Islam are lifted if it is to further the cause of Islam itself.

Everything about this woman is out of place. Her family ties to radical Islam and how she managed to get so close to the Clinton's. And of course this whole thing with her perv husband.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8505 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
I just keep thinking how much Huma keeps turning out to be more and more like Hillary Clinton. I'm sure Hillary knows all about what Huma is going through...

Posts: 4130 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8144 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
The street always said Huma was a Snack for Hillary, when she was hungry for something Middle eastern....

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She clearly is as mentally defective as he is...

Can you believe we were 'this close' to having these stains in the WH ??

------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig209:
She clearly is as mentally defective as he is...

Can you believe we were 'this close' to having these stains in the WH ??

------------------------------------

Don't forget Hildabeast embraced this stupid bitch. She hugged her tight.

Posts: 7524 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sense a Lifetime movie here. All the right ingredients, sex, politics, a woman scorned, power, forgiveness, jealousy, betrayal. Not my kind of film. Problem is none of the characters are likable, so it might be a hard sell to the public. Of course there is always hope with the right casting. I am wondering if Ron Jeremy would be available, he is at least funny.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ If everyone involved in real life goes down in flames, they'll make a Hollywood epic for the ages out of it - and it'll be beautiful.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
If Anthony has an ounce of sense he'll move. Huma has a gold plated and rock solid "burning bed" abused wife defense and after what he cost her personally and professionally, I wouldn't vote to convict her if she murdered him in his sleep.
It might be rather hard to murder him while residing in the federal pen. Wink Maybe she has a feeling about what's coming and is looking for someone to manage the kid while mommy's away. One can hope....

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post