SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mmmmm Huma Abedin Loves that Weiner, seems more and more bizarre
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mmmmm Huma Abedin Loves that Weiner, seems more and more bizarre Login/Join 
Picture of downtownv
posted
METRO EXCLUSIVE
Huma Abedin has invited Anthony Weiner back home
By Rebecca Rosenberg and Kevin Fasick May 30, 2017 | 7:55pm | Updated
Modal Trigger Huma Abedin has invited Anthony Weiner back home
Huma Abedin and Anthony Weiner William Farrington; R. Umar Abbasi

Just when you thought Huma Abedin finally had enough, the Hillary Clinton aide has invited her admitted sex offender hubby back home again, The Post has learned.

Anthony Weiner’s long-suffering wife filed for divorce earlier this month, the same day the disgraced ex-congressman pleaded guilty to sexting with a 15-year-old girl.
But Abedin has since renewed the lease on their pricey Union Square duplex — and invited back home the man who has repeatedly heaped humiliation upon her, sources told The Post.

The luxury three-bedroom, 1,500-square-foot pad at 1 Irving Place features an “expansive, panoramic view of Union Square Park and the midtown skyline,” according to a Corcoran listing.

The sext-crazed pol, who had been sleeping on his mother’s couch in Park Slope, was to move out Tuesday, a source said.

“He was supposed to move,” the building source explained. “But they just signed for another year.”

Another source said, “She still hasn’t served him with the divorce papers.”

Weiner, who will have to register as a sex offender as part the plea deal with the Manhattan US Attorney’s Office, was spotted Tuesday at about 9 a.m. strolling out of the building with his and Abedin’s 5-year-old son.

A pal of the couple said that Weiner has been the primary caretaker for the boy, especially while Abedin worked on Clinton’s failed presidential bid.

“Huma is worried about her son,” the pal said. “That’s her priority, and Anthony plays a very strong role in raising him.”

It’s unclear whether Abedin, 41, is on the $11,900-a-month lease alone or signed with Weiner, who is scheduled to be sentenced Sept. 8.

Brokers could not discuss the leasing arrangement because they signed a strict non-disclosure agreement. “We are really worried about this one,” a broker said. “This is a very sensitive rental.”

But Weiner, 52, who pleaded guilty May 19 to one count of transferring obscene material to a minor, may not be around much after Labor Day. He faces 21 to 27 months behind bars for carrying on the lurid exchange with the North Carolina teen.

“I have a sickness but I do not have an excuse,” he told federal Judge Loretta Preska between sobs. “I knew that was morally wrong.” Abedin was not in the courtroom.

Weiner’s creepy behavior may have even played a role in the 2016 presidential election. The FBI opened an inquiry into Weiner’s conduct in September and seized his laptop and phones, leading the feds to realize some of Clinton’s emails were on his computer. Then-FBI Director James Comey told Congress he would reopen an investigation into Clinton’s private email server two weeks before the election as a result.

Weiner lists swanky duplex where his life fell apart

Huma Abedin finally files for divorce from Anthony Weiner

It was already past time for James Comey to go

President Trump fires FBI Director James Comey
Weiner has long been plagued by a weakness for sexually charged cyber correspondence. The Post reported in August 2016 that he was still sexting women, prompting his wife to announce their separation.

He had texted a crotch shot to a West Coast mom that included his then-3-year-old in bed next to him.

He entered outpatient therapy for sex addiction in Tennessee last fall, where a Post reporter and photographer spotted him riding a horse as part of his treatment.

The Weiner sexting scandal began in 2011 when the then-up-and-coming congressman accidentally tweeted a picture of his bulging member out to the public and then claimed his account had been hacked. Eventually, he came clean and resigned from office.

He tried to revive his political career in 2013 running for New York mayor. but the campaign was quickly derailed when 22-year-old Syndey Leathers came forward with proof of their online relationship. Revelations of other online sexting partners soon followed.

Abedin and Weiner didn’t immediately respond to requests for comment.

Additional reporting by Jennifer Gould Keil
http://nypost.com/2017/05/30/h...ny-weiner-back-home/

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8343 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Once a pervert, always a pervert.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
If Anthony has an ounce of sense he'll move. Huma has a gold plated and rock solid "burning bed" abused wife defense and after what he cost her personally and professionally, I wouldn't vote to convict her if she murdered him in his sleep.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31429 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
“I have a sickness but I do not have an excuse,” he told federal Judge Loretta Preska between sobs.

I remember how arrogantly defiant he was after this news broke. He completely thought he was above it all. Total POS.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Ah, love is a many splendored thing....

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1852 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Father of the year material, that one.

Posts: 26893 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
If Anthony has an ounce of sense he'll move. Huma has a gold plated and rock solid "burning bed" abused wife defense and after what he cost her personally and professionally, I wouldn't vote to convict her if she murdered him in his sleep.

We can only hope that is the eventual outcome...

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15561 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
So now that the election is over and Clinton is out of a job, what is Huma doing to earn enough to pay $11,900/month rent?

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I'm sure some lefty organization will give her a 'seat on the board', with a good paycheck. It's for payback for loyalty.

Chelsea Clinton has the same deal.

Posts: 6156 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Weiner knows where the bodies are buried and I bet he is threatening to sing.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/DfHJDLoGInM

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree?
I travel the world
And the seven seas,
Everybody's looking for something.
Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused.

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
I travel the world
And the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something
Hold your head up
Keep your head up, movin' on...

-Eurythmics

"Crom is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, 'What is the riddle of steel?' If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me."

Posts: 6641 | Registered: September 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:

My first thoughts also.

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4786 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OneWheelDrive:
quote:

My first thoughts also.

That is very possible. But this creep posted a sexting photo with their infant son at his side. That is not even "over the line," that is so contemptible, twisted and dangerous for the child that nothing-- nothing-- justifies bringing him back into your home.

Given the Godfather scene above, even if you have to make him an offer he can't refuse.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Who else would love Hillary's wretched little henchwoman?

Two peas in a pod, those two, they deserve each other.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
quote:
Originally posted by OneWheelDrive:
quote:

My first thoughts also.

That is very possible. But this creep posted a sexting photo with their infant son at his side.

The only reason I say that is because I don't know what employment options he has at this point. Even the most left wing think tank or company would get blasted and take a huge hit if they employed him.

But, what if he went to a book publisher and told them he was willing to write a tell-all memoir and name names? They would stroke a multi-million dollar advance on the spot. The Clinton machine is not ready to go quietly into the night yet. Between grandma and Chelsea both seeking the spotlight, they are keeping their options open and a Weiner on the loose cannot happen in their eyes.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
That is very possible. But this creep posted a sexting photo with their infant son at his side. That is not even "over the line," that is so contemptible, twisted and dangerous for the child that nothing-- nothing-- justifies bringing him back into your home.

Given the Godfather scene above, even if you have to make him an offer he can't refuse.

There is nothing "over the line" to the Leftist Extremists. "There is only the fight," as Shrillary titled her (still hidden) thesis.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
What's the over/under on when he'll be found...after he "committed suicide"? Or shot in a "botched robbery"?

Posts: 5759 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
$11,900-a-month lease

Damn, them gubmint jobs sure do pay well.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My theory is this- you know Huma comes from a strict Indian Muslim family that is very conservative. And I might think that perverts were part and parcel of her growing up. Maybe that is why she is so very tolerant of Weiner's perversions.

If you think you can, YOU WILL!!!!!

Posts: 3833 | Location: Wolverine-Land!!!! | Registered: August 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post