SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Home Depot special buy of the day Milwaukee
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Home Depot special buy of the day Milwaukee Login/Join 
I Am The Walrus
posted
Here you go:

https://www.homedepot.com/Spec...BOTD&et_rid=87953223

That set for $229 seems like a great deal. I paid $400 for just the hammer drill and impact a few years ago.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If this was posted yesterday, I would not have believed it. That is a great deal on either set. It always figures after I buy something,something else comes along that is a better deal.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought that exact big set before Christmas last year for $499 and thought I got a heck of a deal. At $399 I'm all most tempted to buy another.

Posts: 55 | Location: Middle Tenn | Registered: November 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Nice deal but I have almost everything there. Frown

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ugh! This forum costs me so much money. Could not resist the $399 deal.

I am so frk'n weak sometimes.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1106 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Definitely a good deal.

I already have a Milwaukee cordless drill and sawzall, and they work great. I'll likely pick up a matching impact driver and circular saw at some point too.

(Note that the tools in these kits are the lower grade tools from the M18 line, designed for casual use. Milwaukee also offers larger/more powerful versions of most of those tools.)

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Tempted.....

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38601 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
$229 must be an error that they've corrected. It's $399 now.

Posts: 13046 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aeteocles:

There are two kits available on that page.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38601 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
quote:
Originally posted by Aeteocles:

There are two kits available on that page.

Don't confuse this sale with the much higher "Fuel" versions of the tools.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4118 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post