SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Rockauto parts questions?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rockauto parts questions? Login/Join 
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted
I need a new headliner and dash cover for my 93 Ranger. I like the looks of the Coverlay brand. Anyone had any experience with this product? With all the color options is there a way I can verify the exact color for my truck? So many different shades of the same basic color.

Posts: 7521 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
Pick the color you like. After about a week you won't even notice the headliner.

The only thing that should tell you the exact color is the VIN. Do a lookup against that.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6850 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
I would think the exterior paint code & interior color code would be in the truck somewhere? Maybe in the driver's door jamb?

Can't imagine too many color variations on a 93 Ranger.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15275 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
The door sticker as far as I can tell has the exterior paint color only.

Posts: 7521 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post