SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hey!! Its my turn for a 20 year post
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hey!! Its my turn for a 20 year post Login/Join 
Non-Miscreant
posted
Yep, 20 full years. Its been kind of fun. Para does a good job, and I like it here. Had to give up on the other forum he ran. When he gave it away it became un-useable. Ads constantly, sometimes you close one and another pops up, blocking content. Mostly good people here, with a few exceptions. Pretty sure I won't make it for another 20. That'd be ugly.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18385 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Congrats rburg. I enjoy your comments, even the crusty ones. Lol

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
Congrats, It is a long time to be a part of anything. Glad to see you all these years.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4787 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the milestone!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

You’re a pretty smart dude for finding SigForum so long ago!

I’m long forward to my ten-year post. It’ll be awhile.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8854 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! Twenty years is a long time. I enjoy your posts.

I'll have 15 in a few months.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! I think I followed you over.
I still post and read the other forum. I've got a few infractions at the other place so I have to watch what I say. Frown

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
I always enjoy your posts, I am a few days behind you.

Posts: 5610 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!!!

Posts: 1215 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
Congratulations rburg making it 20, this is a great place due to people like you.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7039 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rexles
posted Hide Post
Congrats to ya

NRA Life member
NRA Certified Instructor
"Our duty is to serve the mission, and if we're not doing that, then we have no right to call what we do service" Marcus Luttrell

Posts: 1110 | Location: Holland, OH | Registered: May 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
Yep, 20 full years. Its been kind of fun. Para does a good job, and I like it here. Had to give up on the other forum he ran. When he gave it away it became un-useable. Ads constantly, sometimes you close one and another pops up, blocking content. Mostly good people here, with a few exceptions. Pretty sure I won't make it for another 20. That'd be ugly.

Wasn't that the Ruger forum?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Congratulations ya old goat. Hang around. I enjoy your perspective.

Smile

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Congrats on two decades!

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7057 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on the mile stone and I always read what my elders write Wink

Posts: 22407 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I'm just a Johnny-come-lately. Glad you hung around.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Congrats from the new guy!

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Great Karma, I'm in! Seriously, congrats on your longevity. We hope you last another 60, but every day is a blessing. Cheers!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:

Wasn't that the Ruger forum?

I believe it's S&W forum.

Congratulations on 20 years rburg!

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post