SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Monitor your CCW permit expiration date!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Monitor your CCW permit expiration date! Login/Join 
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
I put events on my Gmail calendar for such and have emails sent to me as reminders. I get reminders/emails on my laptop, tablet, and phone.

Posts: 9730 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Michigan is required by law to mail you notice at least three months prior to your expiration date. Also even if you renew on the last possible date you are still covered by your renewal receipt, there is no lapse.

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
I accidentally let mine expire 2 years ago (5 year license). Luckily I was late by 3 weeks and a quick phone call to our Dept. Public Safety got me a free pass to renew without having to reapply.

I know a couple guys over the years on ar15.com who weren't so lucky in my state.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4787 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Set a calendar reminder in your smartphone or computer to remind you 30/60/90 days prior.

Make technology work for you.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post