SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Do you frittata?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do you frittata? Login/Join 
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
C'mon FG, you have been here more than long enough to know to not to make a perverse post... bendable has started a thread....

Here is a link to a crab frittata, bon appetit.

https://www.incredibleegg.org/...-asparagus-frittata/

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Post deleted. However, it was just to answer the question posted by the thread title. If perverse answers were not expected, the title should have been different.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
I bow from the waist in your general direction.
Sir, please have a go at making a frittata. Breakfast recipes abound.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
I have my first batch of muffin frittatas in the oven right now. I am going the Tatortodd route and bought ham slices and English Muffins to go with them.

I used eggs, milk, cheddar cheese, red bell pepper, red onion, spinach, salt, and pepper. We will see how they turn out. This will be my breakfast each day this week.

Before pic:

After pic:

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
I made this one this morning... Potato, spinach, bacon and cheese

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4930 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
StorminNormin, those are waaaaaayyyyyy fancier than mine. They look good.

The good news is they freeze well, and I'm far enough ahead that I'm not baking any tonight.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23255 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Rogue and Blackguard
Picture of FPNunes
posted Hide Post
Sauteed red bell pepper, mushrooms and onions with sliced tomatoes on the top. Add in a nice salad and a perfect breakfast, lunch or dinner. Every blue moon will add in ham or sausage but not often.

Save the whales. Redeem them for valuable prizes...

Posts: 1556 | Location: Missing New England everyday | Registered: March 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
StorminNormin, those are waaaaaayyyyyy fancier than mine. They look good.

The good news is they freeze well, and I'm far enough ahead that I'm not baking any tonight.

Do you just have the ham and English Muffin on the side, or do you make a sandwich? I put two in the fridge to have one tomorrow and the next day. The rest went into the freezer and I will take one out to put in the fridge the night before I need it.

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
My frittatas are 2 egg so I microwave them 1 minute. Then, I add the ham biscuit slice over the top and microwave both for 25 more seconds.

Meanwhile, I'm toasting the English muffin.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23255 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
Post deleted. However, it was just to answer the question posted by the thread title. If perverse answers were not expected, the title should have been different.

flashguy

Geez. We can't have fun? Frown

Normin, those look great!

Posts: 17125 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
My frittatas are 2 egg so I microwave them 1 minute. Then, I add the ham biscuit slice over the top and microwave both for 25 more seconds.

Meanwhile, I'm toasting the English muffin.

I have tomorrow off so this will be my trial run for how things will go at work. I can’t wait to try it as they smelled awesome.

I will post a pic of my breakfast tomorrow.