SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Requesting outdoor kitchen advice and suggestions
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Requesting outdoor kitchen advice and suggestions Login/Join 
posted
We hopefully will begin building a new casa toward the end of this year. Natural gas will be the fuel,
and we've been looking at what we want to have in an outdoor/patio kitchen. A built in gas grill, and a place for a ceramic cooker at the least. If anybody has advice for do's and don'ts and brands to consider, I would greatly appreciate the advice.

Posts: 3593 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down With The Sickness
Picture of Sclass
posted Hide Post
We just did this project last year. Went with the 40" Lion natural gas grill w/ griddle and two side burners. Quality of the grill is outstanding. We added a spot for a microwave, some stainless steel draws and a sink w/ french drain. We decided to go with the ice chest over a fridge. This way we can keep drinks cool on the occasions we entertain but don't have a small fridge running non stop in the AZ heat. Also went with a raised counter area for bar stool seating.

Consider everything you might want while running lines is easy. Overhead lighting / ceiling fan. Outdoor TV / cable.

I haven't had luck posting pics or I would. This is the link to the grill.

http://lionbbq.com/l90000-grill

Posts: 659 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: December 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Sclass, if you're okay with it you could send a pic to my email in profile. That's a nice one.

Posts: 3593 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down With The Sickness
Picture of Sclass
posted Hide Post
Pics sent.

Posts: 659 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: December 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
One of these days once we’re in house we can see ourselves in for a while I’ll be installing an Evo Flattop in my outdoor kitchen.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post