SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    "Feminist" walks out of Jesse Lee Peterson interview
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Feminist" walks out of Jesse Lee Peterson interview Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
What a hoot!

"Did you just say Bruce Jenner is a man?" Big Grin

Insane, baby. You are certifiable.

And confused Big Grin

"Let's shake hands!" Big Grin

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
“I thought you were a strong woman.”

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

I would’ve said, “Is it because I’m black?” Her head would’ve exploded.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
The cognitive dissonance is strong with that one.

I like that she immediately labeled his thinking as dangerous and full of hate. Right.

From the stand point of a debate, running away does not give you any position of power to explain your arguments.

Nothing new to see here. Same old feminist stuff, different day.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Where you goin'?

Lolol

I love watching Jesse's "savage moments" compilation vids. He's a hoot.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
If Bruce decided to call himself Augustus Caesar and said that he self-identified as a Roman emperor, would this woman stand and say "Hail Caesar!" when he entered the room?

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Refusal to engage with those who don't agree.

There is an effective technique.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
"Well, she left."

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:

Actually, it can be an effective technique, or at least equally effective/ineffective as trying to change the mind of another, since minds are almost never changed.
When was the last time your point of view was changed on something you steadfastly believe, by the comments of another person? Speaking for myself, I cannot recall such a thing ever happening for me.

The nonsensical aspect of what we see in that clip is this woman agreeing to appear in a taped interview, which she knew without any doubt would be broadcast on youtube, and then walking away almost immediately because of the viewpoint of the interviewer- a viewpoint that she most certainly was at least familiar enough with to know if there could be any dialogue at all.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
If Bruce decided to call himself Augustus Caesar and said that he self-identified as a Roman emperor, would this woman stand and say "Hail Caesar!" when he entered the room?

I think that question does point out the defacto infectious mental disorder.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:

Works well in the legal practice? Wink

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have trouble with people who believe that which is obviously, apparently, and demonstrably false. Dog shit ain't chocolate. A million people with a million different sets of qualifications can tell me dog shit is chocolate, and it's still dog shit.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
in this video he asks a black woman, who openly admits she would not have been admitted to UCLA were it not for affirmative action, to prove her claims of the existence of "white privledge" and "institutional racism."

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/fkLT6kz7Dqc

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31376 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
Dog shit ain't chocolate.
{puts lunch box under the table}

Bald Headed Squirrel Hunter
Picture of Angus the Kid
posted Hide Post
"He earned his way" Big Grin

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

Posts: 6141 | Location: In the tent, in Houston, in Texas | Registered: October 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Jesse may not be the most articulate but he is direct and honest so you gotta love him. Cool

Posts: 22857 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
I like where she said "black people can't be racist..."

Anyone can be a racist. It's a matter of what's in your heart - not what color your skin is.

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These interviews show a couple things....One being that these people can't take or accept the truth. They are delusional, closed minded, and devoid of any sense of common sense. They expect everybody to agree with them, and play along with their BS.

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SBrooks:
I like where she said "black people can't be racist..."
Which video? The one I posted, or the one someone else posted, which looks like it's going to drift my thread?

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
He melted her

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Since I haven't followed the Bruce J thing I do not know the answer as to how it is presently configured. But, if it still has an outy and clangers he is a man. No other way of putting it no matter how it "identifies". If the original equipment is gone that still doesn't necessarily make it a woman either. You are one or the other or possibly none of the above during the transition.

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2872 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post